Welcome! Want to learn how to create a bright and happy Easter card? Well, I’ve got you covered. The Springtime Joy set has so many super cute images, it’s hard to chose the one to use. But, since we a creating an Easter card, the bunny is the winner.
WOW, bright and happy really describes this card. I’ve paired the set with the Flowers for Every Season DSP. The pop of Magenta Madness brings this one to life. Are you smiling yet? I’ll bet whoever receives this card will be smiling BIG!
Our color palette for the bright and happy Easter card is Just Jade, Bumblebee, Basic White and Magenta Madness. I’ve used lots of the in-colors, that will carry over to the new catalog,
My new favorite flower die set has got to be Pierced Blooms. It’s fabulous. Did you notice all the stitching? Stampin’ Up! has made it so easy for us to achieve lots of texture and interest in our card making, with little effort.
Above all, Stampin’ Up!’s coordination of colors, over all product lines, makes creating super easy. I hope you enjoy creating a few of these for family and friends.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Just Jade CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Inside Mat – Base White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamps the sentiment in Just Jade. Stamp the butterfly and tulips in Early Espresso. Color with the Stampin’ Write markers. Color wash the bottom of the mat with Just Jade.
- Mats – Early Espresso CS – one @ 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, one @ 1 5/8″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 1 3/8″ x 4″
- Embossed Mat – Bumblebee CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder
- DSP Mats – Flowers for Every Season DSP – one @ 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 1 1/4″ x 4″
- Stitched Circles – Basic White CS – one @ 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ and one @ 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Stitched Shapes die set. Stamp the bunny and the sentiment in Early Espresso. Color the flowers with the Magenta Madness marker. Color the leaves with the Just Jade marker. Color wash with Just Jade at the bottom of the die cut.
- Scallop Edge Border – Basic White CS – 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched die set
- Flowers – Magenta Madness CS – two @ 1/14″ x 1 1/4″, cut with the die from the Pierced Blooms die set
- Leaves – Just Jade CS – 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Pierced Blooms die set
- Flower Centers – Bumblebee CS – 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″, cut with the die from the Pierced Blooms die set
- Basic Pearls – two, small
Bright and Happy Easter Card Product List
Hope you all have a wonderful day. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Happy Spring Everyone! Need some Springtime Joy Easter Treats? I’ve got just the ticket! These are super cute, quick and easy. Using Stampin’ Up!’s Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, you will create 10 of these in no time flat. The boxes are already cut, scored and ready to fill. They are also food safe.
By filling, with the Little Debbie Easter Egg Brownies, it will be the perfect treat for teachers, friends, grandkids, and so many more. Three of the brownies fit perfectly.
Isn’t that little lamb the cutest thing? It’s just one of the springtime images in the Springtime Joy stamp set. Just color her little headdress in the color palette of your choice to match your designer series paper. Because the Fine Art Floral DSP is two sided, I used one of the subtle patterns.
Would you like to learn how to create this sweet little flower? Punch 5 or 6 images using the Small Bloom punch. Then punch two leaf images with your Apple Builder Punch. Stampin’ Up! no longer sells brads, but I’ll bet you have some in your stash. Grab a small one and you’re on you way. Follow along with me on my FREE video tutorial. You’ll be creating flowers galore.
All the little embellishments on my Springtime Joy Easter Treat were created using the Well Written die set. That set is filled with so many word images, you won’t believe it. To fill your box, be on the lookout for these Little Debbie Treats. An easy way to find them, at a store near you, is by using the store location on their site.
Ok, I’m ready to share all the little details with you. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
- Mats – Balmy Blue CS – one @ 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, emboss with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. Two @ 7/8″ x 5 1/2″ and two @ 7/8″ x 3 1/2″, emboss with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder.
- DSP Mat – Fine Art Floral DSP – 4 3/4″ x 3″
- Circle – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layered Circles die set.
- Scallop Circle – Balmy Blue CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layered Circles die set.
- Happy – So Saffron CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Well Written die set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, stamped in Early Espresso, fussy cut. So Saffron CS – 3/4″ x 1 1/2″, sue to create a backer for the sentiment.
- Flower – So Saffron CS – 1 1/4″ x 6 1/2″, punch six images with the Small Bloom punch.
- Leaves for Flower – Soft Sea Foam CS – scraps, punch two leaves with the Apple Builder Punch.
- Butterfly – So Saffron CS – Scrap, cut one with the die in the Well Written die set.
- Sprig – Soft Sea Foam CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die in the Well Written die set.
- Ribbon – Petal Pink Striped Organdy – about 12″
- Rhinestones – four small
Springtime Joy Easter Treat Product List
I sure hope you give this one a try. You’re going to make someone pretty happy. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Have you heard the saying, follow the bunny, he has the chocolate? Well, in this case, he has the Easter Bunny Lollipop. These are just too stinkin’ cute for words.
Ok, I know you’re about to ask. Susan, where in the world did you get that Easter Bunny Lollipop? You know I’m not going to leave you hanging. Amazon to the rescue, just click here.
Did you know that the Well Written die set is still available? That one is FILLED with lots of word dies. They always come in handy for so many projects. An easy way to adhere those to your projects is by using our Adhesive Sheets. Makes the words a sticker, so no glue needed.
By embossing the Easter Bunny Lollipop Treat with the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder, I was able to achieve a great background for my little window.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Easter Bunny Lollipop Treat – Blushing Bride CS – two @ 5 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the largest die in the Stitched Nested Labels set. Cut the window in one. Emboss both with the Absolutely Argyle 3D embossing folder.
- Scallop Circle Window – Daffodil Delight CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the dies from the Layering Circles die set.
- “happy” – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 2/”, back the paper with the adhesive sheet and cut with the die from the Well Written die set.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – scrap, stamped in Daffodil Delight and fussy cut.
- Hearts – Resin Hearts – 3 white
- Ribbon – Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 8″
Easter Bunny Lollipop Product List
How many of these sweet treats will you be creating? Hope you have fun. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
The Peeps are here! That means it time to create a cute Peeps Easter Treat Holder. If those cute bunnies have arrived, Easter is close behind. Time to start planning and creating those sweet Easter treats. Now, that Peeps come in all shapes, sizes and colors, it’s super easy to create stinkin’ cute treats like this.
With the current cold weather we are experiencing, I was soooo ready to create a springtime project. First things first, lets get a color palette going. How about Highland Heather, Basic White, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Granny Apple Green. That’s a true splash of happy color.
I’m lovin’ the sentiments from the new Springtime Joy stamp set in the Jan-June Mini Catalog. And all the other pretties for my Peeps Easter Treat were cut from my new favorite die set, Pierced Blooms. I even used the die in the set to cut the label for my sentiment.
Don’t worry, I’ve already figured out all the measurements for the box and have a template down below for you. There are four little bunny treats and guess what? They are also gluten free for those with a gluten allergy.
WOW, look at all that texture!! Told ya, I love the stitching left behind with the Pierced Blooms dies. Because I embossed the front panel of the box with the Meadow Moments embossing folder, I was able to add even more texture and a springtime look.
My Peeps Easter Treat wouldn’t have been complete without adding a window for them to peek out. I used our Layering Squares dies to finish it off.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Highland Heather CS – 9 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, on the 9 1/2″ side, score @ 1″, 4 1/4″, 5 1/4″, 8 1/2″. Turn to the 8 1/2″ side and score @ 1/2″ 1 1/2″, 7″ and 8″. Trim as shown below. Cut the window with the 2 3/8″ square die. Emboss the panel with the Meadow Moments embossing folder.
- Frame – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Layering Squares set. Scallop Square = 3″ and Square = 2 3/8″
- Sentiments – Basic White CS – one @ 2″ x 3″, cut with the die from the Pierced Blooms set. One @ 1/2″ x 2 1/2″. Both are stamped in Granny Apple Green.
- Small Flowers – Daffodil Delight CS – 1″ x 2 1/4″, cut three small and two medium flowers with the dies from the Pierced Blooms set.
- Large Flower – Melon Mambo CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Pierced Blooms set.
- Leaves – Granny Apple Green CS – 1 3/4″ x 1 1/2″, cut with dies from the Pierced Blooms set.
- Bow – Melon Mambo CS – 2 1/4″ x 2″, cut with dies from the Pierced Blooms set. Apply Wink of Stella.
Peeps Easter Treat Product List
Let me know if you create these for someone special in your life. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! It’s almost Easter, can you believe it? I know we are all going through a tough time right now. But today, I’ve got a fabulous WOW Team Easter Card Swap to share with you. Some of my team members were able to participate and I’ve got all the scoop on their cards. Hope this beautiful eye candy cheers you up. First up, we have Nancy Sanders. You can find Nancy’s site here.
Nancy chose the Easter Promise set for her fabulous fancy fold. Because she included the gorgeous Peaceful Poppies DSP, she was able to create a lovely springtime color palette. And of course you want to see the inside, right?
How beautiful is that? Nancy has definately inspired me to try this fold. Next up, we have team member Lisa Lepine. You can find Lisa’s website here.
Lisa chose not only the Beautifully Braided bundle, but also tied in the sentiment from the Easter Promise set as well. I love the idea of stamping that big bold flower as the focal image. Lisa then stamped it again to fussy cut some of the blooms. By doing so, she was able to add lots of dimension to her WOW Team Easter Card Swap entry.
She finished things off with the pretty image from the Braided Border Punch. Lightly inking the cross was a brilliant little detail. The next card in our Easter card swap is mine. I’ve already blogged this card and featured it on my YouTube Channel. Here’s a photo and link to the blogpost in case you missed it.
Last, but certainly not least, we have the super stinkin’ cute card by Dawn Galland. Dawn featured the Fable Friends set from the annual catalog.
As soon as I saw that background techique, I knew I wanted Dawn to teach me how to achieve all that texture. It’s quite easy and I’ll show you how in the video tutorial below.
Because the Fable Friends set has so many little critters, it’s super easy to finish off the inside of the card as well. I know you’re anxious to see that background in action. Here you go.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Calypso Coral CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sentiment – Calypso Coral CS – 3/4″ x 2″
- Bunny – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″
- Envelope – Whisper White
Fable Friends – WOW Easter Card Swap
Card designed by Dawn Galland
Hope you enjoyed the WOW Easter card swap. I sure did. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! Today, I’ll be sharing three, quick and easy sweet Easter treats 2020 projects. This is a great time to get the kids involved in creativity. The lesson plan could include organizing, stamping, math (ruler skills), and just plain fun.
Ok, are these stinkin’ cute or what? Because I used such happy colors and mix of little Easter themed characters, these are great for all ages Let’s take a closer look at the first of my three Easter treats, the matchbook.
Because this Easter treat calls for minimal supplies, it’s a quick, easy and economical one to mass produce. I’ve used the Full of Happiness stamp set on this one. The set has DisINKtive technology, that’s why you see so much highlighting on the little chick.
Here’s how the magic happens – Matchbook Treat Holder
- Matchbook – Purple Posy CS – 2″ x 7″, score on the 7″ side at 1 1/4″, 1 3/4″, 4 1/2″ and 5″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp the chick in Daffodil Delight. Color the image with Wink of Stella. Stamp the eyes in Memento Black and the beak in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the egg in Gorgeous Grape. Scatter stamp the dots in Daffodil Delight.
- DSP Mats – Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – one @ 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
Next, up we have this super cute bunny from the Welcome Easter set. He’s the star of the show on the 2nd of our Easter treats. By adding just a few more elements, I’ve stepped this one up just a tad. But, I think it would be a great one for the kiddos. Cut a batch of the stitched circles, give them the cute bunny stamp, and watch the creativity bloom.
Here’s how the magic happens – Welcome Easter Treat 2020
- Holder – **NOTE – there is a little error on the video, but these are the correct measurements. Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 12″, score on the 12″ side at 5 3/4″ and 6 1/4″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio punch.
- Designer Series Paper Mat – Bird Ballad DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Round the top corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the 3″ scallop circle die from the Layering Circles set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the second to largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes set. Stamp the bunny and flowers in Basic Gray and color with Stampin’ Blends. Watercolor wash a grassy mound with Old Olive.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – Bermuda Bay CS – 2 1/2″ 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray and fussy cut.
- Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 6″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Ribbon Bermuda Bay Striped – 12″
By using two of the die cuts from the Dino Dies set, I was able to construct this sweet Easter egg crate treat. Be sure to always check out the samples in Stampin’ Up! catalogs to get great inspiration. That’s where the little sign, on this project, came from.
Here’s how the magic happens – Easter Egg Create Treat
- Box – Whisper White CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, on the 7 1/2″ side score at 1″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 6″. Turn, and on ethe 2 3/4″ side, score @ 1 1/2″.
- Egg Crate Holder – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, score on all four sides at 1/2″.
- Trim both pieces for this Easter treat holder as shown in today’s free video tutorial below.
- Grass – Granny Apple Green CS – 3 1/2″ x 2″, cut two with the die from Wiggly Bugs.
- Sign – Sahara Sand CS – 4″ x 2″, stamp in Sahara Sand with the Birch background stamp. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso. Dissect the pieces for the sign as shown on the photo.
- Eggs – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two eggs in Balmy Blue, cut with the die from Dino Days.
Here’s my FREE video tutorial so that you can create lots of these Easter treats 2020.
Easter Treats 2020 Product List
Thanks for hopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!