I LOVE creating samplers. Are you ready for my Winter Sampler? I’m going to feature lots of the products in our Let it Snow Suite. You can find all those on pages 18-21 in the Holiday Catalog.
Ok tell me, does this not make you smile? It’s just such a happy piece. And you know what, if the cold weather we’ve been having is any indication, this might be the year we see some snow flurries in Louisiana. So, I’m ready!!
The Let it Snow suite include the cute Snowman Season Bundle. That one includes the stamp set and the snowman builder punch. There has been some very popular items in the suite. First off, the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint has been a BIG HIT!!! All you have to do is apply it, heat it up with a heat tool and watch the magic happen.
One of the “sleeper” die sets, (in my humble opinion) you may have missed, is the gorgeous Stitched Brightly Dies. Those can be found on page 29. That’s what I used to create that lovely star image. Because they are so beautiful, I decided to isolate one of the Christmas trees on the other die to create the square with the lone Christmas tree.
The swirly images that accent the top and bottom corners of my Winter Sampler, are die cuts from the Stitched Stars Dies. That set will take you long past the holiday season.
Are you wondering how I created those sparkly snowflakes? First, I cut three sets of the images, using the die in the Christmas Layers Die set. Then I applied a coat of our new Shimmery Crystal Effects, sprinkled on some of the Ice Stampin’ Glitter and let it dry. The effect is dramatic and was the perfect touch to my icy Winter Sampler.
Be sure to pick up a pack or two of the Let it Snow Specialty DSP. Those stinkin’ cute snowmen came from the paper. One can be punched while the other two easily fussy cut. Want to create a sample for yourself or to give as a fabulous gift? Not only do I have a FREE video tutorial for you, but a full PDF instruction file.
Just click this link to download and print or save.
Let it Snow Sampler Instructions
If you need any supplies, be sure to order early. The season is fast approaching and all items in the Holiday Catalog are while supplies last. Some have already made history, so don’t let that happen to your favorites.
Winter Sampler Featuring Let it Snow Suite Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Deck the Halls with boughs of holly, falalala, la la la. To get the the Christmas spirit, I challenged my WOW Team to a Christmas Card Swap. Our guidelines were to create a Christmas card that was easy to mass produce, but still had a WOW factor. I think everyone delivered. For my card, I chose the Christmas Gleaming bundle. I wanted to make it quick and easy. And, nothing does that like a punch. In this bundle, we have two!!
The first WOW on my Deck the Halls card has to be the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. The 12 x 12 sheets are filled with copper foiling accents. One sheet is more beautiful than the next. Be sure to pick up a couple packs on your next order. Because the paper has been so popular it’s been on backourder. But, I’ve got great news. It’s currently back in stock.
My color palette is a little non-traditional, but I love it. I’ve combined Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla and that fabulous copper foil.
I didn’t even have to stamp the ornament images, just punched them out with the Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack. Talk about easy!
And I just love the font mix in the Deck the Halls sentiment. To cut out my sentiment, I pulled the Ornate Frames die set. Yes, again! Boy, am I hoping that one carries over. It’s the perfect sentiment cutting set. I have a video tutorial and supply list at the bottom of the post. But first, are you ready to see all other cards from my WOW Team Members? First up we have team member, Lisa Lepine.
Lisa used the Fells Like Frost DSP along with lots of Silver Foil and that super cute Perfectly Plaid bundle. I love the technique she used stacking the trees in different papers. That added so much texture. She shared with me that this card came together super fast. Why? The focal die cut was a left over from a batch of previous Christmas cards she created. Brilliant, don’t let that go to waste
Next up, we have Eva Hibbing. Eva is a new WOW Team Member and this is her first swap. But, hopefully not her last.
She used the Buffalo Check background stamp and Pretty Peacock ink. Lots of embossing really added the WOW factor to her lovely card. You’ld never know she is a newbie! That gorgeous Christmas tree comes from the Winter Woods set.
Dawn Galland decided to add in a little fancy in her fold using the So Many Stars bundle.
The stars interlock the gatefold. And WOW, she used that gorgeous Mercury Glass Designer Acetate over Brightly Gleaming DSP. You can see the copper stars through the acetate, adding even more interest and texture to her design.
Another very talented card maker, Helene Hebert, has stepped it up a notch with an origami fold for her sweet Christmas tree.
Using the Christmas Time is Here Specialty DSP, she cut five different size squares. Here are the directions Helene shared with me. You will need 5 squares @ 4″, 3.5″, 3″, 2.5″, 2″. Score each square in half and both diagonals. Optional cut: when folded in half, cut from outside to center between diagonal lines for ease of folds. Fold diagonals to center. Glue each triangle 3/4″ space apart and 1/4″ from outside edges. Oh my, I have got to give this one a try!
Now it’s Nancy Sanders turn. Nancy paired the Detailed Bands die set with the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper. STUNNING!!
Because she cut the focal detailed band out of our Sparkle Glimmer Paper, it looks all icy and wintery. Just perfect with the designer paper. Then she finished it off with a little bow of the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon and a few basic pearls.
Last, but certainly not least, WOW Team Member, Tonia Cooley, added this card to our swap. She used our new, Limited Edition Suite, Christmastime is Here. By cutting the large floral image from the DSP, you’ll be mass producing this card in no time all.
Tonia also added in some of the fantastic Gold Glitter Enamel Dots and the beautiful Gold Shimmer Ribbon. Scoop some up for your stash quick before they sell out. Everyone is loving all the products in the suite.
Ok, are they talented or what? I’m so lucky to have each of them on my WOW Team. Can’t wait for the next swap to see what’s in store. But for now, I promised you a Deck the Halls video and details.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ X 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Night of Navy CS – 4 7/8″ x 4 7/8″ and Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Focal Mats – Copper Foil – 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ and Night of Navy CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″. On the Night of Navy CS, scatter stamp the speckly image from the Christmas Gleaming set in Celestial Copper ink.
- Accent Band – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 1 3/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS and Copper Foil – one each 2″ x 1 3/4″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames. On the Very Vanilla die cut, stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy.
- Ornaments – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – punch one of the large and one of the small ornaments. In the edges in the cooresponding color.
- Ornament Caps – Copper Foil – scrap – punch the top edge for each one of the ornaments.
- Holiday Rhinestones – three
- Copper Trim – about 10″ – tie two bows
Did you know you can earn WOW Points when you order? Here’s all the details.
Deck the Halls Christmas Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I’m back with another card featuring the Christmas Rose bundle. This time I wanted to share with you that the beautiful set is for much more than Christmas. And since my favorite color is yellow, I couldn’t wait to ink up that stamp and take my Stamparatus for a spin.
If this card isn’t bright and cheery, I don’t know what is. Because, the Stamparatus has hinged technology, you can color this gorgeous image in minutes. You don’t need markers or hours of time. The Christmas Rose set is unique. The large line art image is a cling stamp, while all the other images are photopolmer. This makes for easy line up on the Stampartus plates.
I started off with the color palette; Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Whisper White. And don’t you just love the texture created with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. That’s one of my favorites.
The cute little pinecones can be colored in by either stamping or with a marker of your choice. I used Crumb Cake on mine.
Because I wanted to mimic the script in the embossing, I chose the greeting from Good Morning Magnolia. I stamped it in Early Espresso and then gave it a quick fussy cut. Here’s how this card came together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Poppy Parade CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Christmas Rose – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″; Stamp as follows: Christmas Rose Line art image – Early Espresso, Roses – Daffodil Delight, Foliage – Pear Pizzazz, Berries – Poppy Parade, Pine Cones – Crumb Cake. After die cutting, spritz the image with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 1 1/2″ – stamp the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia in Early Espresso, fussy cut.
Christmas Rose Thinking of You Product List
I sure hope you enjoyed this and will give the Stamparatus a try. I think you will really enjoy it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Have you heard the news? Christmastime is here, well almost! Stampin’ Up! will launch a new Limited Edition Suite. The Christmastime is Here Suite will be available November 1, 2019. Today, I would love to share my latest fancy fold. I’ll be showcasing the fabulous Christmastime Rose Bundle and the Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The Christmastime is Here Suite includes an array of fabulous exclusive products.
But wait there’s more! The suite includes beautiful papers, ribbon and embellishments. Order the Christmas Rose bundle from me, and I’ll send you a package of the gorgeous Gold Glitter Enamel Dots as a thank you.
Now that you’ve seen all the parts of the suite, let’s get back to my Christmastime is Here Fancy Fold.
The gorgeous rose on the card front was cut from the Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP. Can’t get too much easier than that. No coloring, no stamping, just die cut the image for a dramatic card front.
Because I embossed the gold foil sheet with our Stylish Scroll 3D Embossing Folder, it really made both the rose and the sentiment pop.
Creating and decorating all the folds in the card shows off the gorgeous designer papers. You’ll get 12 sheets in the package, four each of three double-sided designs.
This time I fussy cut another one of the images from the designer paper to dress up the inside of the card. Hope you can see the beautiful gold foiling in the paper.
Creating the folds in the my Christmastime is Here Fancy Fold really is easy and can be done with our new trimmer that will also be available November 1st. Because I’ve created an easy to follow template for you I’ll bet you’ll be creating one of these cards in no time flat.
Here’s our new Paper Trimmer. I just love the blades. I think you will too.
I’ve filmed a video tutorial to show you how easy this fancy fold comes together. Let me know what you think.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – 6″ x 12″, see the template above for cutting and scoring. All the details are also outlined in my video tutorial.
- Front Mat – Gold Foil Sheet – 5 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Stylish Scroll 3D Embossing Folder.
- Front Rose – Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP – die cut the large rose image with the Roses Die.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 2 1/2″, stamp in Cherry Cobbler, die cut with the die from Roses Dies.
- Sentiment Accent – Cherry Cobbler CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 3/”, die cut with the die from Roses Dies.
- Inside Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 5 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, stamp the words in Cherry Cobbler and the branches in Old Olive.
- Inside Mats – Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP – two @ 3/4″ x 5 3/4″, four @ 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, four @3 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Accents – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the dei from Roses Dies.
- Inside Rose Cluster – Christmastime is Here Specialty DSP – fussy cut
I would love to earn your business. Be sure to visit my online store to order the limited edition Christmastime is Here Suite.
Christmastime is Here Fancy Fold Product List
Let me know if you give this one a try. I’ld love to hear all about it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What?????? 74 days until Christmas! Do you need a special ornament for 2019? I’m so happy to share my Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Set with you guys. Next weekend, we kick off the 2019 Margie Bourgeois Memorial Christmas Community Service Project. This service benefits the residents of the Riverbend Nursing Home. We’ll be creating 150 gift sets, one for each of our friends at Riverbend.
When I received my 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I quickly flipped through the pages to find my inspiration for the 2019 Riverbend Ornament. This will be our 7th Annual Community Service Project.
My Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set was created with the Still Scenes bundle. I love that it is interactive. The globe is filled with Snowflake Sequins and Ice Stampin’ Glitter. The beautiful gift set is the perfect way to present the ornament and card.
Let’s take a closer look at the presentation box and card. Both of which are super easy and quick to create. Gotta love that!
Our acetate card boxes are great for packaging card sets, but this time, I’ll be using it to gift the Snow Globe Christmas Ornament and card. Because the boxes are pre-scored they are very easy to assemble. Not to mention, you get ten (10) boxes in a package for only $7.
Our fabulous new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint really brought those Christmas trees to life. It’s easy to use and goes a long way. Just scribble onto the die cut, heat with the heat tool and watch the magic happen. I’m so happy to share with you my FREE video tutorial. In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create the entire gift set. Grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Here’s how the magic happens.
Presentation Gift Box
- Bellyband – Toile Tidings DSP – 2″ x 11″
- Package Insert – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, embossed with the Tin Tile 3D Emossing Folder
- Scallop Oval – Cherry Cobbler CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, stamp the sentiment from Still Scenes in Cherry Cobbler, cut the image with the second to largest Stitched Shapes Oval.
- Sprigs – Gold Glimmer Paper – punch two with the Sprig Punch
- Acetate Card Box
- Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots – two
Season’s Greetings Christmas Card
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″. Emboss one with the Tin Tile 3D Emossing Folder. The other will be your inside mat. Stamp the sentiment from Still Scenes in Cherry Cobbler.
- Focal Mat – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Toile Tidings DSP – 3″ x 4″
- Trees – Garden Green CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes. Apply the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, activate with the heat tool.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 1″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.
- Snowflake – Gold Glimmer Paper – scrap – cut a snowflake using the die from Trio of Tags.
- Sprig – Garden Green CS – punch two sprigs using the Sprig punch.
- Very Vanilla Envelope
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament
- Rings – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 7 1/4″, cut two rings by nesting the largest circle (3 1/8″) and third to largest circle (2 5/8″) from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Scene Background – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes dies. Emboss with the Swirls and Curls embossing folder.
- Snow Globe Stand – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ – cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes.
- Snow Globe Detail for Stand – Gold Foil Paper – 3″ x 3″, back with adhesive sheet, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes. ** Note – I purchase my adhesive sheets on Amazon.
- Sprigs – Gold Glimmer Paper – 2″ x 3″, punch two with the Sprig punch.
- Trees – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ – cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes.
- Church – Garden Green CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ and Basic Black CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″, both cut with the dies from Snow Globe Scenes. Use scraps from the Gold Glimmer Paper to create the sparkle in the windows of both die cuts.
- Ribbon – 3/8″ Gold Metalic-Edge – one @ 8″ (hanger) and one @ 10″ (bow).
- Snow Globe Dome
- Ice Glitter and Snowflake Sequins
Ready to create? I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. Here are the links to all the products used in my Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set.
Snow Globe Christmas Ornament Gift Set
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Making a list and checking it twice time! How many people on your list are coffee lovers? This super cute pop-up gift card holder is perfect for those cafe gift cards.
Ok, tell tme that you didn’t smile when you saw the photo. It’s just too cute. All the details in my pop-up gift card holder make it extra special. But, one of the best things, it fits in a standard size envelope. You may have to add a little extra postage, but I think it’s totally worth it. The receipient will too!
My color combination came from the beautiful Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP. I’ve used Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, with hints of gold foil.
The cups are the first of our new Reversibles stamps. It’s a patent pending technology that I’m sure we will be seeing more of. One stamp can create both a left and right handed cup! What? Yep, you can stamp with both sides of the same stamp.
And just look how sweet the pop-up gift card holder is, when you open the card. The gift card tucks behind those foam filled cups. Don’t worry I’ll teach you how to do that little technique as well as create the pop-up mechanism. So quick and easy, you won’t believe it.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pop-up Mechanism – Cherry Cobbler CS – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the 8 1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- Front Mats – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″ and Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – two pieces at 2 1/2″ x 11″. You will stamp four cups, two tags, the front sentiment and punch two 1 1/2″ circles.
- Candy Canes – Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS – two each @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Bow – Gold Foil – Scrap
- Pop-up Mats – Shaded Spruce CS – two @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – two @ 3″ x 1 1/2″
- Accent Strip – Shaded Spruce CS – 1″ x 5″ and Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP – 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Backer for “enjoy” tag – Cherry Cobbler CS – scrap
Pop-up Gift Card Holder Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!