Welcome! So happy you’re here with me today. Would love to share the gorgeous Flowering Blooms bundle with you. Do you have a friend or family member that could use a paper hug?
The Flowering Blooms bundle is so versatile. Don’t you think it would make a pretty wedding, birthday or sympathy card. Today, I’m sending paper hugs to lots of friends.
Using the Stamparatus will insure you get the perfect image. My color palette is Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Whisper White.
It’s really tough to see it, but the gorgeous flowering blooms is nice an sparkly. Thank you Champagne Shimmer Mist. Drop about 4 of 5 drops of that magic into a Stampin’ Spritzer with 70% rubbing alcohol. It’s a quick and easy way to add lots of subtle shimmer to your projects.
Don’t forget to use those beautiful flowers to decorate both the inside of your card and the envelope. Using the Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend made coloring a breeze.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Gray granite CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Basic Gray CS – 3 3/4″ x 3″, embossed with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
- DSP Mat – Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 3″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Accent Trim – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 4 5/8″, cut with the die from the Flowering Dies set.
- Flower – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set
- Elegant Faceted Gems – three
Flowering Blooms Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Nothing says happy, like bright vibrant colors and cute images. With that said, here’s my Way to Goat Happy Card! Adding lots of layers, texture and colorful paper makes this card quick, easy, but special.
Because I used the Playing with Patterns DSP stack, I was able to create a bright happy color palette. I love the way the Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry laid the groundwork for the focal image.
Adding texture was easy with the new Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. That one will be a staple. It’s the perfect bit of texture for any type card or project.
Break out those watercolor pencils. You don’t have to be an expert. They are easy to use, and your blender pen will do lots of the work for you. Want to see how easy it is to use them. You can catch my coloring tips on my free video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Smoky Slate CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Embossed Mat – Coastal Cabana CS – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Banner – Playing with Patterns DSP – 1 3/4″ x 5″, banner one end.
- Stitched Rectangle – Crushed Curry CS – 3″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from the Stitched Shapes die set.
- Accent Band – Playing with Patterns DSP – 1/2″ x 6″
- Resin Dots – Playing with Patterns Resin Dots – 3
Way to Goat Happy Card Product List
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Woohoo! time for a fancy fold!!! This time, it’s my Way to Goat Z Fold. This set is super cute and adding in the fancy fold takes it over the top.
You can’t tell me you’re not smiling. Because this, to me, is just too stinkin’ cute! The Way to Goat stamp set is a new offering in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. You can find that one on page 105.
Each little critter has it’s own distinct personality. But, in today’s Way to Goat Z Fold I wanted to include all of them in the fun. What makes it even more special? The “dancing goat” on the end is mounted on a wobble. So she dances!
If you would like to create a card like this one, you can get the wobbles on Amazon. First of all, I knew I wanted to color all the goats with my watercolor pencils. That was a good choice, not only because they are easy to use, but an economical color medium.
But wait, there’s more! I wanted to include a little coral for the goats, so I added in a fence. But, don’t worry in my video tutorial I’ll show you how easy that can be. Before we do that, let’s decorate the back of the card.
There she is again. That cute dancing goat. This time, she’s kicking the can down the road. Adding in a few more sentiments made this the perfect Way to Goat Z Fold birthday card. Ready to see learn how to create this card? I think you’ll love today’s tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Early Espresso CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Z- Fold – Early Espresso CS – 1 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Brace for Fence – Early Espresso CS – 1″ x 3 3/4″, scored on both ends at 1/2″
- Embossed Mats – Smoky Slate CS – one @ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and two @ 2 1/2″ x 4″, all embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder. Ink the surface of each with a dauber and Smoky Slate ink.
- Back Mat – Smoky Slate CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamped Back Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Grass Mounds – Old Olive CS – one @ 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and two @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Trees – Granny Apple Green CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Majestic Mountain set
- Stamped Goats – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Sign – Crumb Cake CS – one @ 1 1/2″ x 3″ and one @ 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Fence – Crumb Cake CS – 2 3/4″ x 3″, emboss with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder. Cut six pieces @ 1/2″ x 3″.
Way to Goat Z Fold Product List
Hope you have fun with this one, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Good day everyone! I love creating an entire card set in one stamping session. Don’t you? Today, my blossoms one sheet wonder really put a smile on my face. Have you ever tried a one sheet wonder? It’s all about stamps, ink and paper. And of course, letting your creativity soar.
Because I started out with a sheet of Whisper White CS, I literally had a blank slate. Then I broke out my Stamparatus. By mounting the large stamp from the Blossoms in Bloom set to one of the plates, I was able to stamp four images on the sheet in no time flat. Next, it was all about the Forever Fern set. That set is fast becoming a staple in my studio. Let’s take a look at each of the cards that I created with my blossoms one sheet wonder.
I started my four-card set with this one. Creating that fancy bow gave this card a very soft, feminine look. Because I incorporated a little vellum in each card the card series has a cohesive feel.
Each of the vellum elements was cut with the dies from the Tasteful Labels set. That’s a new offering in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The stitching is fabulous.
My card base is Soft Sea Foam with a mat of Rococo Rose. To achieve all those scrumptious stamped images, I used a palette of Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather with a little Gray Granite.
Did you now you can stamp on ribbon? Yep, you sure can. I stamped the smaller leaf stamp, from the Forever Fern set, in Pear Pizzazz on our Crinkled Whisper White Seam Binding. I would love to share my creative process with you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Bases – Soft Sea Foam CS – four @ 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- Mats – Rococo Rose CS – four @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- One Sheet Wonder – Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 11″, after stamped, the mats are cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – one @ 2″ x 8 1/2″ and one @ 1″ x 3″, cut with the dies from the Tasteful Labels set.
- Sentiment Accents – Vellum CS – 2 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Tasteful Labels set.
Blossoms One Sheet Wonder Product List
Break out a sheet of Whisper White card stock and give this one a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I am so excited to share our 2020-2021 Annual Catalog WOW Team Card Swap. Boy, oh boy, do I have some talented artists on my team. Every time I host a swap I can’t wait to receive all the fabulous creations. As usual, each WOW Team Member has knocked it out the park.
WOW, right? Let’s take a closer look at each card and get a little more detail. But wait, be sure to stay with me all the way to the end, because one of the cards will be highlighted and featured for you in my YouTube Video Tutorial. My entry for the swap was featured in a previous post here.
In that blog post, you will find a free downloadable PDF, along with an added extra and a video tutorial. Would love to hear if you give this one a try. Now let’s dive into my team members creations. First up, we have Klarissa Nightingale.
Look at that vibrant color combination. Klarissa used the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle along with the Birch background stamp. Embossing the flower centers with gold embossing powder added a distinct richness to her design. Because she used the new Just Jade in-color, for her background, those flowers pop off the page. Next up, we have another sunflower design. This time a fancy fold.
Denise Walker designed this sweet corner flip fold. The clean palette of Whisper White and Bumble Bee really make for a crisp summery design. I’m lovin’ the die cut leaves that accent the sentiment. Let’s switch sets and go to a couple of masculine designs. We all need those! Molly Downing featured the Beautiful World bundle in her fabulous fancy fold.
Because she used lots of the World of Good Specialty DSP, Molly’s card is extra special. Did you notice that she used both hemispheres of the globe on the stands? She’s one smart cookie! Let’s see what Dawn Galland has in store using the same bundle.
Yep, that’s right another fancy fold. This time it’s the double dutch door. Dawn included some coloring on the globe featured on her focal mat. Surprise! Open the doors of the card to reveal a fabulous sentiment.
One of the most popular bundles during the demonstrator preorder was Forever Fern. Paula-Kay Bourland highligthed the elements of the Forever Greenery Suite. And guess what, she created a swing fold to boot!!
The Forever Greenery DSP is the star of this fancy fold. Did you notice the sparkle in those beautiful gems? That’s another super popular item. Don’t miss out on adding a couple containers of the Flowers for Every Season Gems to your order. You’ll love using them like Paula-Kay did or in your next shaker card. Nancy Sanders designed the next one.
Nancy used the Blossoms in Bloom bundle. Look at all that painstaking piecing she did. She loves us lots. Creating custom sentiments just got a lot easier. The new Lovely Label Pick a Punch is six punches in one! Two designs, three widths, any length. It’s convenient, versatile and a Stampin’ Up! exclusive!
Nancy even included a partial die cut on the inside and one more for good measure on the envelope. Ready for another fancy fold? Let’s see what Helene Hebert has in store for us.
Another gorgeous design that features lots of the die cuts from the Forever Fern bundle. Helene added in some vellum butterflies as well. I love the softness of that with the Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle. And that fold, WOW!! I’ve got to give that one a try soon. She even included a special packaging for her card.
That’s right, it’s in one of our acetate card boxes. Wouldn’t it be great to invite a friend for a coffee and present them with this card? I think I would feel super special. Last, but certainly not least, we have Lisa Lepine’s Third Fold Fancy Fold.
Lisa’s card was chosen to be featured in my video tutorial. For each swap, all the swapper’s names are placed in the drawing. I spin the wheel and that card is the one I try to recreate and feature. This one was so much fun. Lisa featured not only the Forever Fern set, but the Birds & Branches bundle.
Open up that fancy fold to reveal a large mat that you can use for a greeting or message. And Lisa didn’t stop there, she gave us all a template to follow in case we wanted to recreate the fold. Here you go, we are also sharing it with you guys.
I’ve got a treat for you as well. Sit back, relax and take another closer look at all these designs. On top of that I’ll recreate Lisa’s card in my video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Pretty Peacock CS – 8 1/4″ x 8 1/4″, score and fold as indicated on Lisa’s template.
- Large Mat – Soft Sea Foam CS – 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Mats – Soft Sea Foam – one @ 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- DSP Mats – Forever Greenery DSP – two @ 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Stamped Mats – Whisper White CS – two @ 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Stamp the nest in Crumb Cake. Stamp the bird in Soft Suede and Crumb Cake, with the wing in Pretty Peacock. Stamp the eggs in Soft Sea Foam, speckles in 2nd generation Crumb Cake. Die cut the images with the dies from the Birds and More set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from Tasteful Labels.
- Branch – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, die cut with the die from Birds and More set. Color the branch with the Stampin’ Blends.
Annual Catalog WOW Team Card Swap
Card designed by Lisa Lepine, www.lisalepine.stampinup.net
Wasn’t that a great swap? How would you like to be a part of our next one? If you would like to chat about becoming a part of the WOW Team I would be thrilled. Contact me today and we will set that up. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So happy that you stopped by today. I’ve got a technique to share. It’s the divided die-cut technique. The beautiful die from the Many Layered Blossoms set was the perfect die cut for this techinque. We are going to create two cards with the one die cut.
Because I backed the Pear Pizzazz card stock with our new Adhesive Sheets, adhering the die pieces was quick and easy. But first, I spritzed the Highland Heather die cut with our fabulous Champagne Shimmer Mist. It’s easy, just add four or five drops of the paint to a spritzer filled with 70% rubbing alcohol. Voila, you have sparkly goodness to add to your projects.
To start my divided die-cut technique I chose my orientation. Once I did that, I knew I wanted to back the die-cut with an embossed mat. I love the way the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder highlights that gorgeous die. Because I wanted each card to look a little different, I divided the die, a little off center.
For the second card, I even added one each of the smaller die-cuts in the set. Custome coloring your embellishments is easy with our Stampin’ Blends. They are alcohol based, so the color stays on the surface. This time, I used the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend to give a pop of color. Watch how easy it is to incorporate the divided die-cut technique.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Bases – Thick Whisper White CS – two @ 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Pear Pizzazz CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Gorgeous Grape CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Large Die Cuts – Highland Heather CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Pear Pizzazz CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, back with Adhesive Sheet. Die cut both with the dies from the Many Layered Blossoms set. Spritz the Highland Heather die-cut with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Small Flowers – Highland Heather CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″. Pear Pizzazz CS – 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, back with Adhesive Sheet. Die cut both with the dies from the Many Layered Blossoms set.
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – one @ 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ and one @ 1″ x 2 3/4″. Stamp both in Gorgeous Grape. Die cut with the dies from Ornate Frames.
- Rhinestones – color 5 with the Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend.
Divided Die-Cut with Blossoms in Bloom Product List
Are you ready to try this one? Would love to see your color combos. Have fun and until next time, Create Something Beautiful!