Oh my goodness, the Wiggle Worm bundle is cute as a bug!!! Literally, the set is filled with darlin’ little buggy images. The Wiggle Worm bundle includes 25 photopolymer stamps and 14 dies. Ordering them together saves you 10%.
Fancy folds are a favorite of mine. Pretty evident in one of my previous blogposts. Today’s fancy fold, the side step fold is the perfect stage for the Wiggle Worms images. Coloring them in fun colors makes them even more cute.
The Wiggle Worms set can be used for lots of occasions, but this time we’ll create a birthday card. Because the fold is really easy, you’ll want to create a couple of these while you’re at it. Here’s an easy to follow template you may want to save to your card file.
Okay, back to all the cuteness. Which one is your favorite? It’s hard for me to choose. But, the worm and lady bug are pretty special.
Using Stampin’ Blends makes coloring super easy. Those alcohol markers are so easy to use and blend. The color just glides on the paper.
Can’t you see using that grassy die for lots of projects. Think about Easter and hiding a little bunny inside. The Wiggle Worms set contains lots of sentiments for all sorts of occasions. I’m already thinking about Halloween and Valentine Happies!!
Are you smiling yet? This card just makes me happy. Can’t wait to share it with someone special. Here’s a tutorial for you, hope you enjoy.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Line the 8 1/2″ side of the cardstock at the 2″ mark on the trimmer. Cut from 1″ to 6 3/8″. Place the card base on the Simply Scored with the 1″ cut line to the left and the larger scored section to the top. Score to the cut line at 1″, 2″ 3 1/8″ and 6 3/8″. Score from the top to the bottom of the card base at 4 1/4″
- Mats – Mint Macaron CS – one @ 1 3/4″ x 4″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Garden Lane DSP – one @ 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ and one @ 1 1 /2″ X 3″
- Large Leaes – Pear Pizzazz CS – two @ 4 1/4″ x 2″
- Grass – Garden Green CS – four @ 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 11″
- Scallop Oval – Garden Green CS – 2 1/2″ x 2″
- Mushrooms – Crumb Cake CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Small Flowre – Daffodil Delight CS – 1″ x 1″
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Today’s a little special. It’s a two-fer! What’s that? Two cards, one video and lots of photos on two great cards you can create with the Butterfly Wishes stamp set.
What makes the Butterfly Wishes set so special? It’s a DistINKtive set. That means, with just one stamping motion, you achieve an image with both highlights and lowlights. Pretty nifty, right? For the first card in our two-fer, let’s tackle the beautiful “Love to Celebrate you” card.
Ok, first of all, those designer series papers are just too beautiful. The Garden Lane DSP is a fabulous monocromatic pack of gorgeous papers. If you love green, this is the paper pack for you.
Do you just love all those layers and texture? I sure do! And that cute little flower. That’s a quick and easy creation using the Medium Daisy Punch. You gotta have that one.
The large branch image from the Butterfly Wishes set, is the perfect one to appreciate the DistINKtive technology. I stamped it in Pear Pizzazz. That’s my accent color choice on this card.
No naked inside of the card this time. There is a gorgeous butterfly that I wanted to add. Stamping it on a mat of Whisper White insured that I didn’t have a mishap on the card base. And I like the layered look as well. Next up we have a fantastic Birthday card with the Butterfly Wishes set. See the versatility in this one.
I’ve changed DSP packs on this one. This time we’ve got the fabulous Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP. The paper pack has mocaic tile designs and floral imagery with shiney accents. All I know is, it’s YUMMY!
This time I stamped the butterfly that coordinates with our Butterfly Duet punch. One of the best parts of that is we have an additional set that coordinates. The Butterfly Gala set is filled with all sorts of butterfly images and fantastic greetings.
I even stamped the sweet little flowers from the Butterfly Wishes set on the sentiment. I think it gives the greeting so much more interest and depth. I’ve even filmed a video for you, containing both card designs.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card #1 – “Love to Celebrate You”
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- Mat – Garden Lane DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Vertical Mat – Garden Lane DSP – 4″ x 3″
- Embossed Accent Mat – Whisper White CS – 1 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, embossed with the Country Floral folder.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes die set. Stamp the branch in Pear Pizzazz and the sentiment in Soft Suede.
- Banner – Pear Pizzazz CS – 5/8″ x 4″, embossed with the Scripty Folder. Dovetail both ends of the banner.
- Daisy – Crushed Curry CS – 6″ x 2″, punch three images with the Medium Daisy punch. Spritz with Champagne Shimmer Mist.
- Leaves – Pear Pizzazz – 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, punch three images with the Leaf Punch. Stamp the small leaf image on each petal in Pear Pizzazz. Dissect as shown in the video.
- Small Butterflies – Crushed Curry CS – 3 1/2″ x 1″, stamp two small butterflies in Soft Suede. Punch out the images with the Butterfly Duet punch.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″ . Stamp the butterfly in Crushed Curry and the sentiment in Soft Suede.
Even more fun with Card #2.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Mat – Soft Suede CS – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- DSP Mat – Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Accent Band – Scallop Trim – Soft Suede cS – two @ 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched. Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – 1 3/4″ x 5″
- Focal Mat – Crushed Curry CS – 2 3/4″ x 4″, distressed the edges.
- Stamped Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp the branch in Soft Suede. Roll color on the edges with a sponge dauber and Crushed Curry ink.
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede. Die cut with the die from Stitched Labels. Stamp off the flowre in Crushed Curry.
- Butterfly – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the butterfly in Soft Suede. Color in with the Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker. Hightlight with the Wink of Stella.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Who doesn’t love cake? The Piece of Cake bundle, in our current Occasions Catalog, is so much fun and can be used for all kinds of occasions. There are cake images and sentiments for Birthday, anniversary, wekdding and so much much more. And guess what. The stamp set and punch will carry over to our new Annual Catalog. But don’t wait! Order by June 3rd, so that you can take advantage of the 10% bundle discount.
The color palette for my Piece of Cake card is Petal Pink, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. The sweet designer paper from the Floral Romance pack reminded me of confetti. That was perfect for my Piece of Cake card.
I cut the heart with our Be Mine Stitched dies and of course had to add some texture with the Tufted embossing folder. Those products will carry over as well. I love that!!
That tufting was the perfect backdrop for my piece of cake card. I even used one of our fabulous punches for the sentment. The Classic Label punch is great for smaller sentiments.
And of course I had to finish off the inside of the card as well. I cut the sweet little hearts from the Be Mine Stitched border die. Then, by applying a little wink of stella, they sparkle like crazy. The corners of the mat were punched with the Detailed Trio punch. Another great tool, it’s got 3 images in one punch.
I would love to share some tips and tricks when putting my Piece of Cake card together. So, here you go, another FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Sahara Sand CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Floral Romance DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Heart – Petal Pink CS – 4″ x 4″ and Whisper White CS – 4″ x 4″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched. Emboss the white heart with the Tufted embossing folder.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White cS – 1 3/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Cake Stand – Sahara Sand CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Label – Petal Pink CS – Punch one with the Classic Label Punch.
- Hearts – Petal Pink CS – 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, cut with the border die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, punch the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
By clicking any of the items below you can easily begin filling your cart from online store. I would very much appreciate your support.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Need a quick, but beautiful birthday card for someone special. I’ve got one for you. Did you know that the Beautiful Promenade bundle will be carrying over to our new Annual Catalog? Well, it sure is! But, it won’t be in a bundle format and if you wait you’ll loose the 10% discount that currently applies to the pricing.
One of the things that makes this card quick and easy – I’ve used only one ink pad. Fresh Fig is a gorgeous color, but will be retiring with this catalog. Don’t miss this one and be sure to pick up extra paper and an ink refill.
Aren’t these flowers gorgeous. You can create all those variations in color with the two step stamping. I stamped off (second generation stamping) to get a lighter color on the inside of the flower. But to add even more, I pulled the color in the center with my Wink of Stella pen.
I even used that technique on the inside of the card. Stamping the sweet little floral image really dressed things up. It’s so easy to make the inside of your cards special.
I’ve even got a little technique for you using our Leaf Punch. Be sure to watch my video tutorial for all the details.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Mossy Meadow CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Blushing Bride CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Lace Embossing Folder
- Doily – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Beautiful Layers
- Sentiment and Flowers – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 11″, stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig, cut with the die from Stitched Labels. Stamp the outline flower stamp in Fresh Fig, 1st generation, 3 times. Stamp the fill in image, second generation. Color in the flowers with the clear wink of Stella.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – 2 1/4″ x 6 1/2″, punch 4 leaf images. Crimp leaves with a tweezer. Two of the leaf images will be used on the sentiment. The other two will be dissected and used on the larger flowers.
If you need any supplies, I’ve got them all listed here for you. Just click any of the images to begin filling your cart.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Ready to get your creativity on? Today we will be creating this beautiful inside pop up card. I can’t take credit for the fold. Samantha Clayton, with Mixed Up Craft was the lovely artist that came up with the fold. This card is my version, with a few tweaks.
First, the inside pop up card is larger than your standard card. Of course it is, you’ve got to show off all those beautiful elements! And, that gives us more of an opportunity to create all those little vignettes. Whoever receives this card will feel super special. Let’s break down the inside pop up card, step by step. First, the card front, which in itself is pretty stunning.
My jumping off point for the design and color scheme was the gorgeous All My Love Designer Series Paper. The Forever Lovely Bundle isn’t just for Valentine’s Day, it truly is an all occasion set.
Because the inside pop up card needs to be pretty flat on the inside, I decided to add dimension on the card front. That lovely flower cluster has so much interest and texture, it makes the sentiment pop.
Then of course the star of the show, the inside pop up itself! I promise this card isn’t difficult. There are lots of pieces. But, you get to decide how much you want to embellish it. You know me, when it comes to pretties, I can’t seem to stop. Here’s a pic of the template for the scoring and other details to create the mechanism.
No worries, though, I’ve also filmed a video tutorial and it’s listed at the end of this blog post, as well as my YouTube Channel.
Displaying the inside pop up card you’ll be able to appreciate all that it has to offer.
My color palette is Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick and Sea Foam Green. It’s so easy to choose a palette from your designer series paper. All the colors are always listed on the backer sheet in the pack.
I just couldn’t pass up using the Delicate Lace Edgelits to dress up the opening. Those dies get a little lost in the catalog since they aren’t matched with one exclusive stamp set. You know why? They go with everything!
Every little view in the inside pop up card reveals a little something else. Can you see those gorgeous butterflies hiding in the background? I love those types of little surprises. Ready to create an inside pop up card of your very own. I promised a FREE video tutorial and here it is. It’s a little longer than most of my videos, but I think this project is worth it. Sit back, relax, grab a beverage and enjoy!!
Normally, I list how the magic happens here in blog posts. This one is so detailed, I decided instead to create a detailed PDF for you. You can print it or save it to your computer for future use.
Here’s a list of the supplies I’ve used for my inside pop up card. Remember, you can substitute, add or take away as much as you like. I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store for any supplies you might want to pick up.
I would love to hear what you thought about this project. Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Do you love the WOW you get with an interactive card? You’ll be going to this Easy Fun Fold over and over to create cards for every occasion. This time, mine is a birthday card using the Wonderful Romance stamp set. This double z-fold is an easy fun fold, the scoring of the card base is the key.
Be sure to check out the lovely specialty designer series papers in the Floral Romance Suite. You won’t regret it. The paper pack is filled with lovely soft, elegant designs.
A little confession is in order. The dies that were offered for this fabulous stamp set, have sold out. But, that large glorious image wouldn’t be too difficult to fussy cut. Or, if you are a techie and have a fancy electronic cutter that would work as well. I also know, that if the dies are sold out, lots of you guys have them. Break them out and create along with me!
You can use lots of Stampin’ Up! coloring options to finish off this lovely image. I used a few Stampin’ Write Markers as well as the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend. The best part, no matter which one you choose, you can mix and match and they all coordinate. Why? Stampin’ Up! has the best color coordination EVER!
The sweet little panel next to the sentiment, is the perfect spot for your handwritten message. It’s okay, I give you permission to write on the DSP! hahahaha!!!
Hope I captured the embossing on the images for you. I think the light was hitting just right in this photo. That adds another level of texture, interest and WOW to this card.
Because you’ve created this easy fun fold your recipient can display the card as well. And believe me, they will do just that. Want to create one now? Here you go, a FREE video tutorial to help you do just that.
Here’s how the magic happens:
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – one @ 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″; one @ 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 6 3/8″
- Mats – Rich Razzleberry CS – one @ 4″ x 3 1/4″, two @ 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″, two @ 2 1/2″ x 4″ and one @5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Floral Romance DSP Mats – one @ 3 3/4″ x 3″, two @ 1 1/2″ x 3″, two @ 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and one @ 5″ x 3 3/4″. Ink the edges of the green panels with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Large Floral Image – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 5″, stamp the image in versa mark, sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat set with the heat tool. You can either cut the image with the die from Wonderful Floral Framelits, fussy cut it or cut with an electronic cutter.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″, I used the dies from Wonderful Floral Framelits, but a good substitute would be First Frost.
- Sprigs – Rich Razzleberry CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″, I used the dies from Wonderful Floral Framelits, but a good substitute would be First Frost.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ – stamp the image in versa mark, sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder and heat set with the heat tool. Cut out the image with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Vellum Leaf Accents – fussy cut leaf images from the vellum in the Floral Romance DSP.
- Pearls – 3 large
- Linen Trim – Braided Linen – about 8″
If you need any supplies, I’ve listed them below. I would love to earn your business.
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you haven’t already, I would love to have you subscribe to my blog. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful.