Whose ready for some fun? How about this super cute interactive shaker card and treat box, created with the Bonanza Buddies bundle?
Ok, I know you are smiling. How can you not? Just the designer series paper alone makes me happy. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to create a shaker card. So, let’s start things off with that.
First of all, I needed a bright, happy color palette. I’ve used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Terracotta Tile. Don’t you just love the balloons in the background. It was easy to pull the colors from the paper.
Because I needed some pretty bits to fill my shaker, I cut some hearts using the die from Be Mine Stitched. As a result, I was able to fill the shaker with two colors of the hearts for a truly happy card.
The Bonanza Buddies bundle is filled with all sorts of cute little critters. I chose the toucan for this card. And of course, he needed a party hat and present to complete the scene.
Finally, I added a small strip of the DSP inside the card to tie things together. And I just love it when the set includes larger sentiments to use as inside greetings. Now let’s dive into the sweet little treat box.
While I’ve designed this for a party favor, you could easily adapt it into a gift box for the birthday boy/girl. Another sweet little Bonanza Buddy seems to be celebrating the big day.
Because the set is a two-step set, it’s super easy to line up the little face on the koala. And just look at how much personality that guy has.
Another great feature of the treat box is that it’s large enough to hold lots of different types of treats. What’s in mine? Well, animal crackers of course.
Here’s how the card magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″.
- Mats – Bermuda Bay CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Birthday Bonanza DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Frame – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/2″ x 5″, cut with the dies from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Banners – Bermuda Bay CS and Terracotta Tile CS – one each @ 4″ x 1″, cut with the die from the Bonanza die set. Apply wink of stella on both.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the toucan in Memento Tuxedo Black, the hat and present in Bermuda Bay and the bow in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die cut the hat and toucan with the dies from the Bonanza die set. Fussy cut the present.
- Shaker Hearts – Bermuda Bay CS and Terracotta Tile CS – one each @ 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched die set. You will use 1/2 of each color for the card. Use the long die cut to decorate the flap of your envelope.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
- Accent Strip – Birthday Bonanza DSP – 3/4″ x 5″.
- Window Sheet – 2 1/2″ x 4″.
Here’s how the treat box magic happens.
- Box – Bermuda Bay CS – 10 3/8″ x 7″, on the 10 3/8″ side, score @ 3 1/2″, 5″, 8 1/2″ and 10″. Turn on the 7″ side and score @ 1 1/2″ and 5 1/2″.
- Mats – Daffodil Delight CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and one @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/8″.
- DSP Mats – Birthday Bonanza DSP – one @ 3″ x 3 1/2″ and one @ 3″ x 1″.
- Stitched Circle – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Shapes.
- Banner – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the Bonanza dies.
- Sentiment – Daffodil Delight CS – 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and fussy cut.
- Koala – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp the koala in Smoky Slate and the face in Memento Tuxedo Black. Cut with the Bonanza die.
Bonanza Buddies Shaker Card and Treat Box Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So glad you’ve stopped by today. I’ve got a very special project to share with you. In this beautiful vintage step card, I’m featuring the soon to be released Ornate Garden Suite. The gorgeous products in this suite will be released April 1, 2020. That’s no April’s Fool! Because my card is very 3D, I’ve even created a gift box to match.
Stampin’ Up! has knocked it out the park! Be sure to check out all the products in this fabulous suite by clicking. You’ll be able to download and print/save the flyer here, Ornate Garden Suite Flyer . Above all, I’ld love to giveaway a fabulous prize, I’ve got an ordering special as well.
Are you ready to dive into today’s project in depth? I’m excited to share all the details, techniques and tips. Excited is truly an understatement. First of all, look at all this fabulous dimension.
Most noteworthy, this vintage step card is a larger format, 6″ x 6″, so it requires 12″ x 12″ cardstock. It’s also very dimensional and deserves a beautiful gift box. Creating flowers is one of my favorite things to do.
In the annual catalog you will find three of the punches I’ve used in this project; the Leaf, Butterfly Duet, and Medium Daisy punch. In these remaining days of Sale-a-Bration 2020, be sure to add those to your stash. Qualifying orders can earn free product in the all three Sale-a-Bration Releases. By adding the Small Bloom punch as one of your FREE items, you can create the sweet flower I’ve added to the sentiment.
By pulling colors from the DSP, my color palette includes Terracotta Tile, Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry. And don’t those Perennial Flower Centers really enhance the realistic look of those flowers?
The sentiments in the new Ornate Thanks stamp set are so versitile. There are 19 photopolymer stamps that you can mix and match to create the perfect sentiment for your project.
The two die sets, in this suite, compliment each other so well. Not to mention that fabulous Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. The paper includes gold foil on some sheets. That’s why that butterfly has some sparkle. I love that.
I knew I wanted to create a box just as pretty as the card. By using the dies from both sets, that was an easy task. The large floral image from the Ornate Style stamp set is stunning. And it’s very easy to color with our Stampin’ Blends. Those alcohol markers are the bomb! Because this project has so many details, I thought you might enjoy a video tutorial.
Vintage Step Card and Gift Box FREE PDF
Are you ready to create this project. I hope my FREE PDF file brings some happiness to your day. I want to thank everyone that subscribes to my blog and YouTube Channel as well as those that follow my on Facebook. Likewise, my customers and WOW Club Members are the best. It’s my little gift to you.
Vintage Step Card Ornate Garden PDF
I would very much appreciate your shopping my online store for any supplies you might need.
Vintage Step Card and Gift Box Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you and your family are safe and well. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful.
Welcome! Today, I’ll be sharing three, quick and easy sweet Easter treats 2020 projects. This is a great time to get the kids involved in creativity. The lesson plan could include organizing, stamping, math (ruler skills), and just plain fun.
Ok, are these stinkin’ cute or what? Because I used such happy colors and mix of little Easter themed characters, these are great for all ages Let’s take a closer look at the first of my three Easter treats, the matchbook.
Because this Easter treat calls for minimal supplies, it’s a quick, easy and economical one to mass produce. I’ve used the Full of Happiness stamp set on this one. The set has DisINKtive technology, that’s why you see so much highlighting on the little chick.
Here’s how the magic happens – Matchbook Treat Holder
- Matchbook – Purple Posy CS – 2″ x 7″, score on the 7″ side at 1 1/4″, 1 3/4″, 4 1/2″ and 5″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp the chick in Daffodil Delight. Color the image with Wink of Stella. Stamp the eyes in Memento Black and the beak in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the egg in Gorgeous Grape. Scatter stamp the dots in Daffodil Delight.
- DSP Mats – Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – one @ 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
Next, up we have this super cute bunny from the Welcome Easter set. He’s the star of the show on the 2nd of our Easter treats. By adding just a few more elements, I’ve stepped this one up just a tad. But, I think it would be a great one for the kiddos. Cut a batch of the stitched circles, give them the cute bunny stamp, and watch the creativity bloom.
Here’s how the magic happens – Welcome Easter Treat 2020
- Holder – **NOTE – there is a little error on the video, but these are the correct measurements. Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 12″, score on the 12″ side at 5 3/4″ and 6 1/4″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio punch.
- Designer Series Paper Mat – Bird Ballad DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Round the top corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the 3″ scallop circle die from the Layering Circles set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the second to largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes set. Stamp the bunny and flowers in Basic Gray and color with Stampin’ Blends. Watercolor wash a grassy mound with Old Olive.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – Bermuda Bay CS – 2 1/2″ 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray and fussy cut.
- Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 6″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Ribbon Bermuda Bay Striped – 12″
By using two of the die cuts from the Dino Dies set, I was able to construct this sweet Easter egg crate treat. Be sure to always check out the samples in Stampin’ Up! catalogs to get great inspiration. That’s where the little sign, on this project, came from.
Here’s how the magic happens – Easter Egg Create Treat
- Box – Whisper White CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, on the 7 1/2″ side score at 1″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 6″. Turn, and on ethe 2 3/4″ side, score @ 1 1/2″.
- Egg Crate Holder – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, score on all four sides at 1/2″.
- Trim both pieces for this Easter treat holder as shown in today’s free video tutorial below.
- Grass – Granny Apple Green CS – 3 1/2″ x 2″, cut two with the die from Wiggly Bugs.
- Sign – Sahara Sand CS – 4″ x 2″, stamp in Sahara Sand with the Birch background stamp. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso. Dissect the pieces for the sign as shown on the photo.
- Eggs – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two eggs in Balmy Blue, cut with the die from Dino Days.
Here’s my FREE video tutorial so that you can create lots of these Easter treats 2020.
Easter Treats 2020 Product List
Thanks for hopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Got a birthday gathering to plan? Need a sweet little happy for all the guests? Join me today to learn how to create this sweet Wish for it All treat holder.
The Wish for it All Bundle can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog. Check it out on page 65. The dies are fabulous and coordinate with a fantastic birthday themed stamp set. In my little happy, I’ve used the color palette of Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry. And guess which designer series paper I used. Check out the flip side of the Peaceful Poppies DSP. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
By adding the panels of the striped DSP, I think this box can be used for any age or gender. It’s also large enough to fill with lots of different types of treats. I filled mine with some gummy carrots from my local Dollar Tree.
One of the best parts about Stampin’ Up!’s inks and paper is the color coordination. Because I wanted my ribbon to pop, I just inked up a sponge dauber with my Calypso Coral ink and changed the color of the Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle. Voila!
The coordinating die set in the Wish For It All bundle, has two doily dies. One of the dies is very detailed while the other is solid. That made it easy to cut the solid die in half to create the top to the cupcake. Want to see how to create this sweet little happy. After watching my free video tutorial, I’ll bet you will be creating a batch.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Whisper White CS – 6″ x 12″, on the 12″ side score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 8 1/4″ and 11″. Turn to the 6″ side and score at 1 1/2″. Trim as shown in the video.
- Mats – Calypso Coral CS – four @ 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Peaceful Poppies DSP – four @2 1/4″ x 4″
- Cupcake – Calypso Coral CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the detail die from the Doily Wishes set. Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/2″ x 2″.
- Cupcake Top – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the solid doily die from the Doily Wishes set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 3/4″ x 4″, stamp the setiment in Calypso Coral and cut with the die from Doily Wishes.
- Crown – Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/4″ x 2″, stamp in Calypso Coral and cut with the die from Doily Wishes.
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 18″, color the ribbon with a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink.
- Printed Gusseted Bag – one
- Rhinestones – three
- Pearls – five
Wish For It All Birthday Happy Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
It’s getting to be that time of the year – Teacher Appreciation Week. Need a sweet gift that your kiddos will be happy to present to that special teacher? We have fabulous Copper Tea Tins in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can find those on page 173. They are the perfect size to decorate and fill with goodies.
But this sweet gift isn’t just for one occasion. Because it’s so versatile, you could use it for birthdays, get well wishes, congratulations and so much more. The Copper Tea Tins are sold in a set of four. That makes them super economical.
What makes this one so special is the gorgeous Flowering Foils Specialty DSP. By placing a $50 order, before tax/shipping, you can earn it for free. Sale-a-Bration will be ending March 31,2020, so don’t miss out.
By using sponge daubers in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral, I was easily able to color my paper. To fill in the flowers and berries, I used our Stampin’ Blends. Those alcohol markers are the best coloring tool around.
To really step things up a notch I added in a greeting from Silhouette Scenes. But you can customize your stamped image to any occasion. I’ve added a selection of a few of our fabulous embellishments to make my gift super special. Want to learn how to color this fabulous paper and create a little gift like this one? Here’s a free video tutorial for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Bellyband – Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – 2 1/2″ x 12″
- Focal Die Cut – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Labels.
- Flower – Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – fussy cut a rose
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamp the sentiment and punch with the 1″ circle punch
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – scrap – punch oen 1 1/8″ scallop circle
Copper Tea Tins with Flowering Foils DSP Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Can you believe it? We are preparing for Easter 2020 already. My Lenten Service Project is a great way to get in the spirit of the season. I’m going to gift one of these to my grandchildren, Trent and Elisabeth. Each day I’ll check in with them so we can share our experiences.
To cut the words for my Lenten Service Project, I used the Handwritten Prose Dies. Don’t you just love that font? Believe it or not, it only took two passes through the die cutting machine to get all the letters needed.
Because the gorgeous Lily Impressions DSP has such lovely colors, it was easy to choose a color palette. I know we no longer have a Purple Posy stamp pad, but here’s a tip. By stamping second generation, Highland Heather, I was able to acheive a Purple Posy hue. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!
And WOW, did you know that you can earn the sweet little Small Blooms Punch for free? Yep, it’s still Sale-a-Bration 2020 and the punch is available. I think it’s a must-have. Don’t wait, Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st.
Whatever you do, don’t forget about our Annual Catalog. There are loads of goodies in there, including the Butterfly Duet Punch and the Tropical Dies. Not to mention, one of my all time favorites, the linen thread.
The lovely stamped images are from the Positive Thoughts stamp set. And WOW, Stampin’ Up! added a die set, Nature’s Thoughts to coordinate. Pick up both and you are on your way to earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
A great way to stretch your supplies is to alter them. That’s easy with our Stampin’ Blends. I’ve colored the metallic edge ribbon, on the cross, with the Dark Purple Posy Blend. Are you ready to create on of these for your family? Here’s my FREE video tutorial to show you how quickly you can create one.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Would you like to win one of these? Leave a comment on this blog post by Wednesday, 3/4, 9am (CST) and I will put your name on the wheel. I’ll announce the winner Thursday, 3/5.
- Click this link to print your service project items. Lenten Service Project PDF
- Base – Purple Posy CS – 12″ x 12″, score at 4″ and 4 1/4″, rotate 90 degrees and score at 4″ and 8″ just to the 1st score line.
- Mat – Whisper White CS – 11″ x 4″
- DSP Mats – Lily Impressions DSP – one @ 10 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and three @ 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Ovals – Purple Posy CS – 4″ x 9 1/2″, cut three ovals using the largest oval from the Layering Ovals die set.
- Scallop Stitched Rectangle – Purple Posy CS – 4″ x 3″, cut with the scond to largest die from the Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Detailed Bands – Gorgeous Grape CS – three @3 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the die from the Detailed Bands set.
- Letters – Gorgeous Grape CS – 3 3/4″ x 8 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Handwritten Prose set.
- Cross – Purple Posy CS and Gorgeous Grape CS – one each @ 2 1/2″ x 3″, cut with the dies from the Cross of Hope set.
- Leaves and Ferns – Garden Green CS – 2 3/4″ x 6 1/2″, punch 3 leaf sets with the leaf punch and cut two ferns with the die from the Tropical set.
- Stamped Butterfly – Purple Posy CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp the butterfly from Positive Thoughts in Gorgeous Grape, cut with the die from Nature’s Thoughts.
- Flowers & Butterflies – Lily Impressions DSP – 3″ x 7 1/2″, puch nine flowers using the Small Bloom punch and punch two sets of butterflies using the Butterfly Duet punch.
- Basic Rhinestones – three large and six small
- Metallic Edge Ribbon – Whisper White/Silver – 3″
- Bird Ballad Trinkets – one bow and one leaf
- Linen Thread – about 28″
Lenten Service Project Product List
Hope you join in this service, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!