When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. Be sure to place the new Hallows Night Magic bundle on your 1st Mini Catalog order. Why? Because it’s time to start creating super cute treat boxes, to fill with all those yummy Halloween treats.
The Magic in the Night Suite is filled with gorgeous designer series paper, black glitter paper, iridescent pearls, a CobWeb 3D Embossing Folder and some gorgeous metallic mesh ribbon. Did you know, that if you want it all, you can enter one item number? That makes ordering super quick and easy.
Because the Hallows Night Magic Bundle has a 8-piece cling set and an 8-piece coordinating die set, you’ll be creating Halloween cards and treats one after the other. I’ve got a great project to start you off. My 2-4-6-8 treat box measures 8″ tall by 2″ each square. That gives you lots of room to add those special treats.
So many reasons to order a couple packages of the Black Glitter Paper. The glittery paper is just right for treat packaging. First of all, it’s glittery, but the glitter doesn’t cover you and everything else. No glitter shedding! Second, it has a black core, so no white edges. Third, you can use our Black Stampin’ Dimensionals to make everything seamless.
My color combo from my Hallows Night Magic treat box was dictated by the gorgeous Magic in this Night DSP. The palette is Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Whisper White. And, have you seen the beautiful Metallic Mesh Ribbon? It can be used for lots more that just your Halloween projects.
I can see this ribbon on a card or scrapbook page filled with snowy elements. I’ve got something dancing in my head already. Watch how easy this treat box comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box – Blackberry Bliss CS – 8 1/2″ x 10 1/4″, on the 8 1/2″ side score @ 2, 4 ,6, and 8. Make a tick mark @ 3″ and 7″. Turn to the 10 1/4″ side and score @ 2″ and 8 1/4″. Using your stylus and ruler create the scored triangles using the ticks at 3″ and 7″.
- DSP Mats – Magic in the Night DSP – four @ 1 3/4″ x 6″
- Large Label – Black Glitter Paper – 3″ x 4 3/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set.
- Embossed Label – Cajun Craze CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set. Emboss with the Cobweb 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ – stamp the sentiment from Hallows Night Magic in Blackberry Bliss. Cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly set.
- Trick-or-Treat – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 4″, stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. Fussy cut to dissect the words.
- Bats – Black Glitter Paper – 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Halloween Magic set.
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon – 15″
Hallows Night Magic 2-4-6-8 Treat Box Product List
Ready to start creating a few treat boxes? Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Need some graduation gift card holders? How about some little thank you gifts? I’ve got the perfect solution. Pick up the Parcels & Petals stamp set with the Perfect Parcel Dies. That’s what I’ve used to create this super cute gift set for a very special someone.
Is that not just too cute? Someone very special, performed a wonderful act of kindness to our family recently. We all knew we wanted her to feel extra special. I thought about her the entire time I was creating this Parcels & Petals gift set.
The Perfect Parcel gift box is the right size for a gift card. Because the Best Dressed DSP stack is filled with lovely, happy, floral patterns, I started things off there. That stack will retire very soon. Be sure to pick up a pack or two before June 2nd.
To create the flower I used a few punches, all of which will be carried over to our new 2020-2021 Annual catalog. Check out the Small Bloom, Sprig and Perennial Flower punches. Spritzing the images, with our Champagne Shimmer Paint, gave them just the right amount of sparkle.
Additionally, I needed a couple of graduation gift sets. So I’ve included an alternative card for that. My beautiful daughter and granddaughter are both graduating and this will make a super sweet gift for each of them. See, I told you it was very versatile.
Did you notice the stamping behind the embossing? I love that look. I scatter stamped the Daffodil Delight mat, tone on tone. Then added all that luscious texture with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.
Stretching the use of my dies is always at the top of my list. This time I cut two of the detailed die cuts to create my own accent label. I just love how that turned out.
A little technique is involved when assembling the gift box. Don’t worry, I’ve filmed a tutorial to show you how. It’s quick, easy and you don’t have to destroy the box to get to the goodies.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Download my FREE PDF for my Parcels & Petals Gift Set. Just click on the link below.
I would very much appreciate you shopping my online store. You can click on any of the images below to start shopping.
Petals & Parcels Gift Set Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Whose ready for some fun? How about this super cute interactive shaker card and treat box, created with the Bonanza Buddies bundle?
Ok, I know you are smiling. How can you not? Just the designer series paper alone makes me happy. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to create a shaker card. So, let’s start things off with that.
First of all, I needed a bright, happy color palette. I’ve used Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Terracotta Tile. Don’t you just love the balloons in the background. It was easy to pull the colors from the paper.
Because I needed some pretty bits to fill my shaker, I cut some hearts using the die from Be Mine Stitched. As a result, I was able to fill the shaker with two colors of the hearts for a truly happy card.
The Bonanza Buddies bundle is filled with all sorts of cute little critters. I chose the toucan for this card. And of course, he needed a party hat and present to complete the scene.
Finally, I added a small strip of the DSP inside the card to tie things together. And I just love it when the set includes larger sentiments to use as inside greetings. Now let’s dive into the sweet little treat box.
While I’ve designed this for a party favor, you could easily adapt it into a gift box for the birthday boy/girl. Another sweet little Bonanza Buddy seems to be celebrating the big day.
Because the set is a two-step set, it’s super easy to line up the little face on the koala. And just look at how much personality that guy has.
Another great feature of the treat box is that it’s large enough to hold lots of different types of treats. What’s in mine? Well, animal crackers of course.
Here’s how the card magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″.
- Mats – Bermuda Bay CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Birthday Bonanza DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Frame – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/2″ x 5″, cut with the dies from the Stitched Rectangles die set.
- Banners – Bermuda Bay CS and Terracotta Tile CS – one each @ 4″ x 1″, cut with the die from the Bonanza die set. Apply wink of stella on both.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the toucan in Memento Tuxedo Black, the hat and present in Bermuda Bay and the bow in Memento Tuxedo Black. Die cut the hat and toucan with the dies from the Bonanza die set. Fussy cut the present.
- Shaker Hearts – Bermuda Bay CS and Terracotta Tile CS – one each @ 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched die set. You will use 1/2 of each color for the card. Use the long die cut to decorate the flap of your envelope.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
- Accent Strip – Birthday Bonanza DSP – 3/4″ x 5″.
- Window Sheet – 2 1/2″ x 4″.
Here’s how the treat box magic happens.
- Box – Bermuda Bay CS – 10 3/8″ x 7″, on the 10 3/8″ side, score @ 3 1/2″, 5″, 8 1/2″ and 10″. Turn on the 7″ side and score @ 1 1/2″ and 5 1/2″.
- Mats – Daffodil Delight CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and one @ 3 1/4″ x 1 3/8″.
- DSP Mats – Birthday Bonanza DSP – one @ 3″ x 3 1/2″ and one @ 3″ x 1″.
- Stitched Circle – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the die from Stitched Shapes.
- Banner – Grapefruit Grove CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut with the Bonanza dies.
- Sentiment – Daffodil Delight CS – 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and fussy cut.
- Koala – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp the koala in Smoky Slate and the face in Memento Tuxedo Black. Cut with the Bonanza die.
Bonanza Buddies Shaker Card and Treat Box Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! So glad you’ve stopped by today. I’ve got a very special project to share with you. In this beautiful vintage step card, I’m featuring the soon to be released Ornate Garden Suite. The gorgeous products in this suite will be released April 1, 2020. That’s no April’s Fool! Because my card is very 3D, I’ve even created a gift box to match.
Stampin’ Up! has knocked it out the park! Be sure to check out all the products in this fabulous suite by clicking. You’ll be able to download and print/save the flyer here, Ornate Garden Suite Flyer . Above all, I’ld love to giveaway a fabulous prize, I’ve got an ordering special as well.
Are you ready to dive into today’s project in depth? I’m excited to share all the details, techniques and tips. Excited is truly an understatement. First of all, look at all this fabulous dimension.
Most noteworthy, this vintage step card is a larger format, 6″ x 6″, so it requires 12″ x 12″ cardstock. It’s also very dimensional and deserves a beautiful gift box. Creating flowers is one of my favorite things to do.
In the annual catalog you will find three of the punches I’ve used in this project; the Leaf, Butterfly Duet, and Medium Daisy punch. In these remaining days of Sale-a-Bration 2020, be sure to add those to your stash. Qualifying orders can earn free product in the all three Sale-a-Bration Releases. By adding the Small Bloom punch as one of your FREE items, you can create the sweet flower I’ve added to the sentiment.
By pulling colors from the DSP, my color palette includes Terracotta Tile, Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry. And don’t those Perennial Flower Centers really enhance the realistic look of those flowers?
The sentiments in the new Ornate Thanks stamp set are so versitile. There are 19 photopolymer stamps that you can mix and match to create the perfect sentiment for your project.
The two die sets, in this suite, compliment each other so well. Not to mention that fabulous Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. The paper includes gold foil on some sheets. That’s why that butterfly has some sparkle. I love that.
I knew I wanted to create a box just as pretty as the card. By using the dies from both sets, that was an easy task. The large floral image from the Ornate Style stamp set is stunning. And it’s very easy to color with our Stampin’ Blends. Those alcohol markers are the bomb! Because this project has so many details, I thought you might enjoy a video tutorial.
Vintage Step Card and Gift Box FREE PDF
Are you ready to create this project. I hope my FREE PDF file brings some happiness to your day. I want to thank everyone that subscribes to my blog and YouTube Channel as well as those that follow my on Facebook. Likewise, my customers and WOW Club Members are the best. It’s my little gift to you.
Vintage Step Card Ornate Garden PDF
I would very much appreciate your shopping my online store for any supplies you might need.
Vintage Step Card and Gift Box Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you and your family are safe and well. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful.
Welcome! Today, I’ll be sharing three, quick and easy sweet Easter treats 2020 projects. This is a great time to get the kids involved in creativity. The lesson plan could include organizing, stamping, math (ruler skills), and just plain fun.
Ok, are these stinkin’ cute or what? Because I used such happy colors and mix of little Easter themed characters, these are great for all ages Let’s take a closer look at the first of my three Easter treats, the matchbook.
Because this Easter treat calls for minimal supplies, it’s a quick, easy and economical one to mass produce. I’ve used the Full of Happiness stamp set on this one. The set has DisINKtive technology, that’s why you see so much highlighting on the little chick.
Here’s how the magic happens – Matchbook Treat Holder
- Matchbook – Purple Posy CS – 2″ x 7″, score on the 7″ side at 1 1/4″, 1 3/4″, 4 1/2″ and 5″
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp the chick in Daffodil Delight. Color the image with Wink of Stella. Stamp the eyes in Memento Black and the beak in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the egg in Gorgeous Grape. Scatter stamp the dots in Daffodil Delight.
- DSP Mats – Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – one @ 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
Next, up we have this super cute bunny from the Welcome Easter set. He’s the star of the show on the 2nd of our Easter treats. By adding just a few more elements, I’ve stepped this one up just a tad. But, I think it would be a great one for the kiddos. Cut a batch of the stitched circles, give them the cute bunny stamp, and watch the creativity bloom.
Here’s how the magic happens – Welcome Easter Treat 2020
- Holder – **NOTE – there is a little error on the video, but these are the correct measurements. Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 12″, score on the 12″ side at 5 3/4″ and 6 1/4″. Round the corners with the Detailed Trio punch.
- Designer Series Paper Mat – Bird Ballad DSP – 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Round the top corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Scallop Circle – Daffodil Delight CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the 3″ scallop circle die from the Layering Circles set.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the second to largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes set. Stamp the bunny and flowers in Basic Gray and color with Stampin’ Blends. Watercolor wash a grassy mound with Old Olive.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – Bermuda Bay CS – 2 1/2″ 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray and fussy cut.
- Scallop Trim – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 6″, cut with the die from Be Mine Stitched.
- Ribbon Bermuda Bay Striped – 12″
By using two of the die cuts from the Dino Dies set, I was able to construct this sweet Easter egg crate treat. Be sure to always check out the samples in Stampin’ Up! catalogs to get great inspiration. That’s where the little sign, on this project, came from.
Here’s how the magic happens – Easter Egg Create Treat
- Box – Whisper White CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, on the 7 1/2″ side score at 1″, 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ and 6″. Turn, and on ethe 2 3/4″ side, score @ 1 1/2″.
- Egg Crate Holder – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, score on all four sides at 1/2″.
- Trim both pieces for this Easter treat holder as shown in today’s free video tutorial below.
- Grass – Granny Apple Green CS – 3 1/2″ x 2″, cut two with the die from Wiggly Bugs.
- Sign – Sahara Sand CS – 4″ x 2″, stamp in Sahara Sand with the Birch background stamp. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso. Dissect the pieces for the sign as shown on the photo.
- Eggs – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two eggs in Balmy Blue, cut with the die from Dino Days.
Here’s my FREE video tutorial so that you can create lots of these Easter treats 2020.
Easter Treats 2020 Product List
Thanks for hopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Got a birthday gathering to plan? Need a sweet little happy for all the guests? Join me today to learn how to create this sweet Wish for it All treat holder.
The Wish for it All Bundle can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog. Check it out on page 65. The dies are fabulous and coordinate with a fantastic birthday themed stamp set. In my little happy, I’ve used the color palette of Whisper White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry. And guess which designer series paper I used. Check out the flip side of the Peaceful Poppies DSP. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
By adding the panels of the striped DSP, I think this box can be used for any age or gender. It’s also large enough to fill with lots of different types of treats. I filled mine with some gummy carrots from my local Dollar Tree.
One of the best parts about Stampin’ Up!’s inks and paper is the color coordination. Because I wanted my ribbon to pop, I just inked up a sponge dauber with my Calypso Coral ink and changed the color of the Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle. Voila!
The coordinating die set in the Wish For It All bundle, has two doily dies. One of the dies is very detailed while the other is solid. That made it easy to cut the solid die in half to create the top to the cupcake. Want to see how to create this sweet little happy. After watching my free video tutorial, I’ll bet you will be creating a batch.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Whisper White CS – 6″ x 12″, on the 12″ side score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″, 8 1/4″ and 11″. Turn to the 6″ side and score at 1 1/2″. Trim as shown in the video.
- Mats – Calypso Coral CS – four @ 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Peaceful Poppies DSP – four @2 1/4″ x 4″
- Cupcake – Calypso Coral CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the detail die from the Doily Wishes set. Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/2″ x 2″.
- Cupcake Top – Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the solid doily die from the Doily Wishes set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1 3/4″ x 4″, stamp the setiment in Calypso Coral and cut with the die from Doily Wishes.
- Crown – Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/4″ x 2″, stamp in Calypso Coral and cut with the die from Doily Wishes.
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 18″, color the ribbon with a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink.
- Printed Gusseted Bag – one
- Rhinestones – three
- Pearls – five
Wish For It All Birthday Happy Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!