I’ve got lots to share with you all today. Are you ready for lots of gorgeous card making ideas and inspiration? In my video, linked below, join me for some happy mail and an Annual Catalog Card Swap from my WOW Team. But first, I’ll teach you how to create the card that was my contribution to the swap. It’s an easy accordion fancy fold that can be adapted to lots of occasions. Be sure to stay to the end of the video for an important announcement.
I love incorporating fancy folds into my card making? How about you? The best part about this fold is that you can show off lots of designer series paper. And you know we all have those scraps laying around. This fold is a perfect way to show those off.
I’ve used two new bundles from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog on this one. Be sure to add the True Beauty and Charming Sentiments bundles to your card making arsenal. Ready to open up this accordion fold to reveal all those lovely papers.
The Textured Chic Specialty DSP package is filled with lovely patterns, highlighted with gold foiling. Lots of choices for some masculine cards along with a lovely Christmas option as well.
In today’s video tutorial, I’ll show off all the other cards from my WOW Team Swap. Be sure to stay to the end of the video. I’ve got some important news to share.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Petal Pink CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Base Mat – Pool Party CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
- Accordion – Petal Pink CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 3″, 5 1/2″, 8″ and 9 1/2″
- Bellyband – Petal Pink CS – 1″ x 9 1/2″, scored @ 2 3/4″ & 7 1/8″, embossed with the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
- Stamped Images & Stitched Circle – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Stamp the flower in Petal Pink, two sets of leaves in Soft Succulent, thank you sentiment in Evening Evergreen. Cut the 2nd to largest stitched circle with the die from the Stylish Shapes die set.
- Sprigs – Evening Evergreen CS – two @ 2″ x 3 1/2″. Gold Foil – two @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″. Cut the images with the dies from the Organic Beauty die set.
- Envelope – Basic White
- Pearls – 3 small, colored with the Dark Soft Succulent Blend
- Butterflies – Brushed Brass – 1 large and 2 small
Card Making Product List
Thanks again for following my work during my Stampin’ Up! journey. I’m ready for my new beginning. If you happen to be at a crossroads and need a prayer to help guide your decision, here is the prayer that I shared at the end of my video.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful,