Greetings everyone! I’ve got a super quick and easy project for you today. Even though my grands are teens, they still need a special Halloween gift bag. But, it also has to hold their favorite sweet treats.
My sweet Elisabeth is a chocolate lover. Because she has a very sophisticated palette, Godiva is one of her favorites. I just couldn’t resist filling her Halloween gift bag with those. Lucky me, I found a bag at Costco, and it was on sale. Woohoo!!! Here is my beautiful, sweet, loving and oh so fantastic, Elisabeth.
But wait, I’ve got two grands. My grandson Trent, is a traditional chocolate lover. But, he needs/wants lots of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. That means he will need a large Halloween Treat Bag as well. Trent has the best sense of humor, is very handsome and is a true math wizard.
Okay, now that I’ve had the opportunity to brag on these two, time to get back to the project of the day. Grab a simple white gift bag from your local Dollar Tree or Dollar General and let’s decorate. That’s the fun part, right?
The Frightfully Cute bundle coordinates perfectly with the Cute Halloween designer series papers. Not only that, we also have a Halloween punch that will punch out little ghosts, pumpkins and cats from the paper.
To create my focal image, I’ve used the tried and true Scalloped Contours dies. Remember, I always say that one is a staple in any craft room.
Ready to make a few of these? Be sure to watch my free video tutorial for all the tips and tricks. Then scroll down to find a complete list of measurements and products. If you need some supplies, I very much appreciate you shopping my online store.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Mat – Basic Black CS – 8 1/2″ x 7″
- DSP Mat – Cute Halloween DSP – 6″ x 6″
- DSP Accent Strips – Cute Halloween DSP – two @ 1 1/4″ x 6″
- Scallop Trim – Gorgeous Grape CS – two @ 3/4″ x 6″, cut with the die from the Scallop Contours die set
- Focal Die Cuts – Basic White CS – 4 1/4″x 5 1/2; Pumpkin Pie CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, both cut with the dies from the Scallop Contours die set
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Frightfully Tags die set
- Fence – Basic Black CS – 1 1/2″ x 4″, cut two with the die from the Frightfully Tags die set
- Hat – Basic Black CS – 1 1/2″ x 1 3/4″, cut with the die from the Frightfully Tags die set
- Ghost – Cute Halloween DSP – punch one with the Halloween Punch
- Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins – one in each color
- Basic Rhinestones – 1 small
Halloween Treat Bag Product List
Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about my little family. I’m so proud of these guys. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!