Good day everyone! I love creating an entire card set in one stamping session. Don’t you? Today, my blossoms one sheet wonder really put a smile on my face. Have you ever tried a one sheet wonder? It’s all about stamps, ink and paper. And of course, letting your creativity soar.
Because I started out with a sheet of Whisper White CS, I literally had a blank slate. Then I broke out my Stamparatus. By mounting the large stamp from the Blossoms in Bloom set to one of the plates, I was able to stamp four images on the sheet in no time flat. Next, it was all about the Forever Fern set. That set is fast becoming a staple in my studio. Let’s take a look at each of the cards that I created with my blossoms one sheet wonder.
I started my four-card set with this one. Creating that fancy bow gave this card a very soft, feminine look. Because I incorporated a little vellum in each card the card series has a cohesive feel.
Each of the vellum elements was cut with the dies from the Tasteful Labels set. That’s a new offering in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The stitching is fabulous.
My card base is Soft Sea Foam with a mat of Rococo Rose. To achieve all those scrumptious stamped images, I used a palette of Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather with a little Gray Granite.
Did you now you can stamp on ribbon? Yep, you sure can. I stamped the smaller leaf stamp, from the Forever Fern set, in Pear Pizzazz on our Crinkled Whisper White Seam Binding. I would love to share my creative process with you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Bases – Soft Sea Foam CS – four @ 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- Mats – Rococo Rose CS – four @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- One Sheet Wonder – Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 11″, after stamped, the mats are cut to 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – one @ 2″ x 8 1/2″ and one @ 1″ x 3″, cut with the dies from the Tasteful Labels set.
- Sentiment Accents – Vellum CS – 2 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Tasteful Labels set.
Blossoms One Sheet Wonder Product List
Break out a sheet of Whisper White card stock and give this one a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!