We’ve got a fabulous new limited-time bundle, Blended Seasons, that will make creating cards quick and easy, but oh so beautiful. This exclusive 12-piece red rubber stamp set and coordinating10-piece die set will take you through every season of the year. Blended Seasons can be used to create Christmas, Fall, Thank You, Congrats, and Thinking of You cards. This bundle is available only while supplies last during the month of August 2018.
Lucky, lucky us, Stampin’ UP! has also released a new 10-piece package of Watercolor Pencils in some yummy new fresh colors. And aren’t they beautiful. If you haven’t tried Watercolor Pencils, Blended Seasons is the perfect set to get you started. They are so forgiving and can be blended with either a Blender Pen, Aqua Painter or Clear Wink of Stella Pen.
For my first Blended Seasons project, and certainly not the last, I created a lovely Christmas card gift set. This would be a great hostess, teacher, or special friend gift. The set includes four cards and envelopes and they are all packaged in one of our Acetate Card Boxes.
One of the best parts of this creation is that I’m giving you a sneak peek of some new Holiday Catalog products. I was lucky enough to get these during my Alaska Incentive Trip.
So, this month scoop up the Blended Seasons bundle, earn your $5 coupon for every $50 in your order and then in September you get to redeem the coupons for the gorgeous All Is Bright DSP and the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder.
I didn’t have my new watercolor pencils when I designed this gift set, so I used our Stampin’ Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler, Call Me Clover and Shaded Spruce. See how versatile the coloring is with Blended Seasons. You can use your coloring medium of choice, whether that’s Watercolor Pencils, Stampin’ Write Markers or Stampin’ Blends.
The belly band features another new Holiday Catalog product, the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I’m so happy I won that one on the Alaska Incentive Trip. It’s my favorite and I’m sure you’ll want to add it to your stash.
I would love to teach you how to put this Blended Season gift set together. Here’s a quick and easy how-to video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
Card Set – NOTE: You’ll be creating four cards as follows.
- Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Either Call Me Clover or Cherry Cobbler CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
- Banner – All Is Bright DSP – 2″ x 5″, punch one end with the Triple Banner Punch
- Focal Image – Either Call Me Clover or Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″, Stamp the image in versa mark, sprinkle with gold embossing powder, heat set with the heat tool. Color as you like with your medium of choice. I used Stampin’ Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler, Call Me Clover and Shaded Spruce.
- Envelopes – Whisper White
Gift Box – One Clear Acetate Card Box
- Belly Band – All Is Bright DSP – 3″ x 12″
- Focal – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″, emboss with the Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder and Call Me Clover CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, be sure to keep the scraps of each color to cut the floral piece.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 3″ – Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler
- Bow – Gold Glimmer Paper – 2 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Floral Piece – Call Me Clover and Cherry Cobbler scraps from above. Cut one in each color so that you can dissect and layer.
Remember, I can’t list the new catalog supplies yet, because they will not be available to order until September 5th. If you need a catalog, please let me know, I’ld be happy to send you a FREE copy. If you need some supplies to complete your Blended Seasons Gift Sets, I would appreciate you shopping my online store.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!