As many of you know, I’m a farm girl and drawn to almost anything nature inspired. Well, the brand new Birds & Branches bundle filled the bill for me. I’ve incorporated it into a fancy fold design to really show off as much of the bundle as possible.
Not only that, I’ve used three of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade and Bumble Bee. Did you know you can order the 5 new ink pads, in a bundle, and save 10%. You can find the bundle, #154957, on page 144. If you need a catalog, be sure to contact me so that I can get one off to you.
The Birds & Branches set is a two-step, photopolymer set. That makes lining up layered images, quick and easy. The set also coordinates with the 16-piece Birds & More die set.
The bridge fold can fool you though. You might think it has too much dimension to fit in a standard envelope. But, no that’s not the case. And to make it even more special, the back panel is perfect for a sentiment or note.
Stampin’ Up’s! product coordination makes designing a breeze. All the new in-colors happen to be in the Flowers for Every Season paper stack. It’s a 48-sheet stack in a 6″ x 6″ format. Follow along with me, while I show you how I designed my Birds & Branches bridge fold.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cinnamon Cider CS – 4 1/4″ x 8″, scored @ 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″.
- Bridge – Cinnamon Cider CS – 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Bridge Accent – Just Jade CS – 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut the edge with the die from the Birds & More die set. Emboss the top section of the bridge accent with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Mats – Just Jade CS – four @ 1″ x 4″, one @ 2 3/4″ x 4″.
- DSP Mats – Flowers for Every Season DSP – four @ 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Back Mat – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Decorative Center Front Mat – Just Jade CS – 3″ x 4″, cut with the circular die from the Birds & More die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Layering Circles. The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede.
- Nest – Cinnamon Cider CS – 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, stamp the nest image in Crumb Cake ink, die cut with the die from Birds and More.
- Branches – Bumblee Bee CS – three @ 2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″, cut with the die from Birds & More.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – 3″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the bird detail in Soft Suede, fill in stamp with the Crushed Curry ink. Birds feet are stamped in Soft Suede. Stamp the eggs in Crushed Curry. Die cut all images with the Birds & More dies.
- Flowers – fussy cut images from the Flowers for Every Season DSP.
- Envelope – Whisper White
Birds & Branches Bridge Fold Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!