Need a quick and easy birthday card? On top of that you need it a little on the masculine side? I’ve got just the card for you. In today’s card, I’ll show you how easy it is to create your own plaid backgrounds with the new Best Year Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
Because the Best Plaid Builder dies are card size, you can create your own custom backgrounds for just about any card you need. Today though, we can concentrate on a quick and easy masculine style. Lots of blues and a fabulous designer series paper make this one perfect.
My color palette for my Best Year masculine plaid is Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy. Throwing in a mat of the In Good Taste designer series paper tied everying together.
Sentiments are no problem with the Best Year set. Those range from birthday, thank you, father’s day, Christmas and just a little hello. But, I knew I wanted to add a big bold sentiment on the inside. Ridiculously Awsome to the rescue.
Let’s take a look at how easy this bundle is to use and create those plaid backgrounds.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. Inside senitment is stamped in Misty Moonlight.
- Designer Series Paper Mat – In Good Taste DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Plaid Die-cut #1 – Seaside Spray CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, cut with the Best Plaid Builder die.
- Plaid Die-cut #2 – Misty Moonlight CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, cut with the Best Plaid Builder die.
- Sentiment Label – Night of Navy CS – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Tasteful Labels die set.
- Senitment – Whisper White CS – 1 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight, die cut with the die from the Tasteful Labels die set.
- Envelope – Whisper White, stamp the hip, hip, hooray and the heart in Misyt Moonlight.
- In Color Enamel Dots – Misty Moonlight – 3
- Twine – Flowers for Every Season
Best Year Quick & Easy Masculine Birthday Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!