It’s Team Challenge time once again. During the month of January, my Team Members created beautiful cards with the Berry Blessings bundle. As always there’s a challenge winner and that card will be featured here today. But first, let me share all the other lovely designs from the challenge.
Paula-Kay Bourland designed this super happy and colorful fancy fold. The mix of the Berry Delightful papers is perfection. And did you notice her coloring technique on the strawberries. I love it.
I’m calling this one a card within a card. Now how can you resist that paper? Did you know that you can earn the Berry Blessings bundle for FREE during the final days of Sale-a-Bration. That’s right this fabulous promotion is coming to an end February 28, 2021.
First time joining the challenge bandwagon is WOW Team Member Vicki George. Those little flowers scattered about are lovely. Because she used two different ink colors on her sentiments, I think it really made them pop. Way to go Vicki.
How about a set of blueberry cards? They are so lovely and were created by Lisa Lepine. She used one fancy fold and achieved two distinct looks just by changing her paper selections. But wait, she couldn’t stop. The Berry Blessings bundle is so fun she created an entire collection.
WOW, right? Again, same design just switching up the papers will give your card an entirely different look. These make me very happy. Ready to see the challenge winner? Our own Nancy Sanders has designed a very fancy card.
Nancy created a Gatefold Easel Fold with a calendar. Talk about stepping it up a notch.
How cute is that. Before everyone starts to ask, let me give you the link to the calendar. Tailored Expressions was a great company to deal with, fast shipping and even a little thank you gift.
Two step stamping has always been one of my favorite things to do. These little blueberries look so realistic and they are super fun to stamp.
Ready to create one of your own?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 8 1/4″ x 11″, on the 11″ side score @ 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″. Turn to the 8 1/4″ side and score @ 2″, 2 1/8″, 6 1/8″ and 6 1/4″. Here is a look at the cutting/scoring template.
- Easel – Basic White CS – 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Mats – Balmy Blue CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and four @ 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mats – Berry Delightful DSP – one @ 3 1/2″ x 5″ and four @ 1 1/2″ x 5″
- Berry Mat – Basic White – 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly Set.
- Front Sentiment – Basic White CS – 3″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly Set.
- Back Tag – Balmy Blue CS – 4″ x 3″ and Basic White CS – 3″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly Set.
- Calendar – Sourced from Tailored Expressions
- Rhinestones – thee small and two medium
- Ribbon – Flowers for Every Season – White
Berry Blessings Gatefold Easel Card Product List
Wait until you see what we have planned for our next challenge. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!