Need a quick, but beautiful birthday card for someone special. I’ve got one for you. Did you know that the Beautiful Promenade bundle will be carrying over to our new Annual Catalog? Well, it sure is! But, it won’t be in a bundle format and if you wait you’ll loose the 10% discount that currently applies to the pricing.
One of the things that makes this card quick and easy – I’ve used only one ink pad. Fresh Fig is a gorgeous color, but will be retiring with this catalog. Don’t miss this one and be sure to pick up extra paper and an ink refill.
Aren’t these flowers gorgeous. You can create all those variations in color with the two step stamping. I stamped off (second generation stamping) to get a lighter color on the inside of the flower. But to add even more, I pulled the color in the center with my Wink of Stella pen.
I even used that technique on the inside of the card. Stamping the sweet little floral image really dressed things up. It’s so easy to make the inside of your cards special.
I’ve even got a little technique for you using our Leaf Punch. Be sure to watch my video tutorial for all the details.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Mossy Meadow CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Blushing Bride CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Lace Embossing Folder
- Doily – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Beautiful Layers
- Sentiment and Flowers – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 11″, stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig, cut with the die from Stitched Labels. Stamp the outline flower stamp in Fresh Fig, 1st generation, 3 times. Stamp the fill in image, second generation. Color in the flowers with the clear wink of Stella.
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – 2 1/4″ x 6 1/2″, punch 4 leaf images. Crimp leaves with a tweezer. Two of the leaf images will be used on the sentiment. The other two will be dissected and used on the larger flowers.
If you need any supplies, I’ve got them all listed here for you. Just click any of the images to begin filling your cart.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!