Oh, my, I was a lucky lucky girl to win the Beautiful Baubles stamp set in a prize patrol on our Alaska Trip Achievers Cruise. I just knew, as soon as I could, that I would be ordering the matching Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies. I recently hosted our WOW Team Holiday Swap and this was my card. I’ld like to take a moment to brag, if I may. I have the most talented, creative awesome team EVER!!!!
Before I get into the details on my card. Check out my Team Members creations. But wait, before you do, beware, they are going to make you want so many new products in our Holiday Catalog, you might need to grab another wish list.
First up, Nancy Sanders, Stampin’ on Sanders’ Pond, created this fabulous Fall card using the products in the Country Lane Suite. The chicken wire and Tin Tile Embossing Folder give this elegant card lots of texture and dimension. One of the best parts, she didn’t have to fussy cut the flowers! Brilliant!!!
Molly Downing, crating Memories with Molly, used two suites in her spectacular creation. The Joyous Noel and Peaceful Poinsettia just can’t be missed. I absolutely love the inlay technique she used. And did you see all that yummy glimmer paper in new colors?
Lisa Lepine is one of the newest members of my team and one talented lady. She used lots of the Dashing Deer DSP that you can earn for free, with a qualifying order/workshop, during September. Doesn’t this one remind you of a Christmas present, all wrapped up and ready to share.
WOW, Helene Hebert, used the products in the Frosted Floral Suite. Wait until you see the Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper in person. They are all shimmery, yummy sheets of 12×12 goodness. This bundle will take your card making and memory creating past the holidays.
Told ya, talented right? I can’t wait for our next swap to see what these ladies come up with. In the meantime, let’s get back to my Beautiful Baubles card.
I wish I could have captured the detail, shine and dimension in this card better. The gold embossing of the beautiful baubles really pops. But, I wanted to step it out a notch and make the ornaments look like glass. So, I applied a layer of sheen with our Fine Tip Glue Pen.
Those sweet little leaves are fantastic Sprig Punch! That’s right, quick and easy. And that absolutely gorgeous gold foil “merry”, is from the set Merry Christmas to All. We’ve been needing those larger die0cut words for a while now. Check it out on page 5 of the Holiday Catalog.
Want to see how I created this card? Guess what, I’ve got a FREE how-to video for you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Shaded Spruce – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and Dashing Deer DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, ink in Cherry Cobbler
- Focal – Gold Foil Paper – 3 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ and Whisper White CS – 3 1/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Accent Piece – Cherry Cobbler CS – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from Beautiful Baubles
- Banner – Whisper White CS- 1/2″ x 3 1/3″
- Merry – Gold Foil Paper – Back a piece 3 3/4″ x 2″ onto Adhesive Sheet and cut with the die from Merry Christmas Thinlits.
- Sprigs – Shaded Spruce CS – Punch 3 to 4 sprigs from scraps.
- Inside Mats – Cherry Cobbler CS 5 1/4″ x 4″ and Whisper White CS 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Accent Strip – Dashing Deer DSP – 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, ink in Cherry Cobbler
- Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon – 5″
- Linen Thread – about 20″
- Gold Faceted Gem – one large and one small
All the supplies can be found in my online store.
Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful.