What’s your favorite season of the year? Mine? Well, of course it’s Fall Y’all. The Beautiful Autumn and Love of Leaves bundles coordinate so beautifully. I couldn’t resist racing ahead to the fall season to give you a sneak peek. Both bundles are a new product offering in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog.
Because the Gilded Autumn Suite is filled with so many beautiful new goodies, I almost don’t know where to start. Well, first things first I guess. Look at those lovely new papers. The Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP has elegant desgins in earthy colors. Not only that the sheets are filled with copper and gold foil.
But wait, I spy with my little eye, new Brushed Metallic cardstock.Yep, that’s right. The pack is a 12″ x 12″ format and contains 2 single sided sheets; 2 each of 3 colors, bronze, copper and gold. And I’ve stepped it up a notch by embossing it with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
Cajun Craze is my favorite Fall color of all time. No wonder I chose it for my card base. The color palette also includes Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron and Very Vanilla.
Even more special, the Beautiful Autumn bundle includes a trio of punches. That’s right a trio! There’s a little leaf, sprig and acorn punch that match images in the stamp set.
The sentiments in the Love of Leaves bundle went perfectly with my 1st Fall card of the year. That bundle has a fabulous set of dies that I’ll feature in my next creation. But first, let’s see how this one comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Cajun Craze CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamp the sentiment and leaves in Early Espresso. Stamp the fill in of the leaves in Mint Macaron.
- DSP Mat – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Banner – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 1 1/2″ x 5″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Foil Mat – Brushed Metallic CS in Copper – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/4″ and Very Vanilla CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly set. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso.
- Leaves – Mint Macaron CS – 4″ x 1 1/4″, stamp the leaves in Early Espresso, punch with the coordinating punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Acorn – Very Vanilla CS – Scrap – stamp the acorn in Early Espresso, stamp the cap in Cajun Craze and the base in Crum Cake. Punch with the coordinating punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Envelope – Very Vanilla – Stamp the sentiment and large leaf in Cajun Craze.
- Antiqued Corners and Slides – two corner elements
Beautiful Autumn Card Product List
Are you excited for the new catalog? I sure am. It will launch August 4th. On that day be sure to check out my BOGO sale. You won’t want to miss it, there’s almost 300 items up for grabs. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!