Welcome! Ready for a fancy fold? Today’s bay window fancy fold features the Welcoming Window bundle. It’s a quick and easy fancy fold, perfect for lots of sets and occasions. You can create the fold with or without the window cut-out. But, who can resist those dies? They are fantastic.
Because I used the In Good Taste DSP pack, I was able to get a “brick” look on my card front. That stack is a carry over and is fabulous. There are lots of natural, neutral patterns, full of texture and interest.
Did you notice that the dies not only cut the shutters, but emboss them as well? That’s true on a number of the dies in this set.
To get my sentiment, I cut an image with the die from the Encircled in Beauty die set. That element will create the stopper for the card and insures the bay window fancy fold stays in place.
One of the best parts about this card is that it’s very dimensional. But, it will fold flat and fit in a standard size envelope. Woohoo!!
Ready to learn how to create this fold? Grab your Simply Scored tool and a sheet of card stock and I’ll teach you how.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Crumb Cake CS – two @ 4 1/8″ x 5 1/2″. Score one @ 1/2″ 1 1/2″, 4″ ad 5″
- DSP Mats – In Good Taste CS – two @ 3/8″ x 4″, two @ 7/8″ x 4″, one @ 2 3/8″ x 4″ and one @ 1 5/8″ x 4″
- Cut the following elements with the dies from the Window Flower Box die set
- Window – Crumb Cake CS – 2″ x 2 3/4″
- Shutters – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/4″ x 3″
- Hinges and window sill – Early Espresso CS – 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Pot – Calypso Coral CS – 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Flowers – Very Vanilla CS – 2″ x 2″, stamp the greenery in Shaded Spruce and the flowers in Crushed Curry.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 3 1/8″ x 4″, stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso, cut with the die from the Encircled in Beauty
- Champagne Rhinestones – 3 small
Bay Window Fancy Fold Product List
Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!