Welcome!! If you’re like me, you need lots of thank you cards. Today’s Autumn easel thank you card is quick and easy.You’ll want to produce multiples of this one.
Usually there is a star of the show, but today there’s two! Frist of all, that gorgeous wreath. I created it with the the Wreath Builder dies from the Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Don’t forget, when you purchase the bundle you save 10%.
Rather than add a cardstock mat, I’ve incorporated the fabulous Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP in my Autumn easel thank you card. To tell you the truth, my daughter needed a special card and I created this one for her. I would appreciate any extra prayers for her this week. She is starting a new teaching job in the middle of this crazy pandemic. This mama is a little nervous to say the least.
Another little technique I used was with the sweet gold twine on the sentiment. It’s tiny pieces of gold cording that highlight the leaves from the Autumn Punch Pack. Crumble them up to give them some texture, then add those snippets of gold.
Seems like I’m always grabbing my Champagne Shimmer Mist to add a little sparkle. But, I gotta tell ya, I love that stuff. That little pot of Champagne Shimmer Paint goodness will last a long time. For that reason, I stepped up my autumn easel thank you card by spritzing both elements of the wreath. Now they’re nice and sparkly.
There’s a new embossing folder in town. It’s the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder in the Annual Catalog. It creates just enough texture and interest. Watch how easy this card somes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″.
- Easel – Mint Macaron CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cajun Craze Mat – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Wreath – Cajun Craze CS and Mint Macaron CS – one each @ 3 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Wreath Builder set.
- Flowers – Crumb Cake CS and Very Vanilla CS – one each @ 3″ x 2″, cut two flowers in each color using the die from the Wreath Builder set.
- Sentiments – Very Vanilla CS – two @ 2 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, cut one with the die from Ornate Frames and one with the die from Stitched So Sweetly. Stamp the sentiments in Cajun Craze.
- Sentiment Accent – Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Stitched So Sweetly.
- Leaves – Crumb Cake CS and Mint Macaron CS – punch two images in each color with the punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Accent Strip – Mint Macaron CS – 2″ x 4″, embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.
Autumn Easel Thank You Card Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!