The new Vine Design bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Jan-June Mini Catalog was calling out for some love. Best way to highlight that fabulous bundle is with a few techniques. Wait until you see what I’ve done with the Gilded Leafing. I think you’ll love it.
If you are a little bit of a technique junky, I think you are really going to enjoy today’s project. There’s a little gilded leafing, background stamping, dry embossing and little touches of glitz here and there.
First thing first, have you swooned over that die cut yet? The Vine Design bundle has a fabulous set of dies that contain not one, but three intricate dies. Each one has a different shape, but they are all lovely.
By applying versa mark on the die cut, then sprinkling it with Heat & Emboss Powder, I has able to create a sticky surface for the gilded leafing. That stuff is magic. And the one pot will last you a long time. This is just the first idea I’ve had, but I’ve got so much more to share with you.
You can even stamp with versa mark, apply the heat and stick and voila you’re able to gild that as well.
Because the Vine Design bundle has four different sentiment dies, you’ll be pulling this one from your stash over and over again. Watch how easy it is to work with the Gilded Leafing.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4.
- Mats – Gray Granite CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed/Stamped Mat – Seaside Spray CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamp the background in Seaside Spray and then emboss with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Inside Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiment – Calypso Coral CS – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, flag both ends. Basic White CS – 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamped in Early Espresso. Die cut with the die from the set.
- Flowers – Basic White CS – 2″ x 3″, stamped in Calypso Coral and cut with the die from the set.
- Sprigs – Old Olive CS – scraps – punch 6 tips with the Sprig Punch.
- Focal Image – Thick Basic White CS – 3″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the set. Apply versa mark, sprinkle with heat and stick, set with a heat tool. Apply the gilded leafing and burnish.
- Envelope – Basic White – stamp in Seaside Spray
- Champagne Rhinestones – 3 large
- Forever Greenery Ribbon Pack – cording, about 12″
Vine Design with Gilded Leafing Product List
Wasn’t that fun? Stay tuned I’ve got another technique up my sleeve. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome! I’m sharing a fabulous valentine gift set with products from the Love You Always suite. Are you ready to get a head start creating your valentine cards and treats? We will be using a little old, a little new and lots of shine and sparkle.
Elisabeth, my granddaughter will be receiving this one from Nana. I love everything about this sweet Valentine gift set. The simplicity both the card and box allows you to crate multiples quick and easy. Don’t like to cut and score treat boxes? You don’t have to, Stampin’ Up! has already taken care of that for you. On page 11 of the new Jan-June Mini Catalog, you’ll find the Love You Always Treat Boxes.
My sweet girl likes things shiny and sparkly. I think this card fits the bill.
I love making my own custom embellishments. And that’s just what I did on this one. Because I used the dies in the Be Mine Stitched set to my advantage, I was able to step things up.
Be sure to check out the Annual Catalog as well. That’s where you will find the “A Grand Kid” set. If you have grandkids, this is the set for you.
These little boxes measure 4 1/16″ x 2 11/16″ x 1 1/2″. That’s a very generous size to fill with your kiddos favorite chocolates.
One of the best parts is that you don’t need any glue when constructing the box. It’s an interlocking design, so sturdy and easy to decorate.
Ready to create a batch of your own? I’ll show you how.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Valentine Gift Set – Card
- Card Base – Rococo Rose CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Embossed Mat – Blushing Bride CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Panels – Rococo Rose CS – four @ 1 5/8″ x 2 3/8″
- DSP Panels – Love You Always Specialty DSP – four @ 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Heart – Love You Always Foil – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1/2″ x 3″
- Sentiment Accents – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 5 1/2″, cut two with the die from the Be Mine Stitched set.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/2″, punched with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Ribbon – Blushing Bride Metallic – 3 1/2″
- Valentine Gift Set – Box
- Love You Always Treat Box
- Mat – Rococo Rose CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 7/8″
- DSP Mat – Love You Always Specialty DSP – 2 1/4″ x 3 5/8″
- Stamped Hearts – Whisper White CS – 5 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, stamped with Rococo Rose and Blushing Bride and punched with the Heart Punch Pack.
- Foil Heart – Love You Always Foil – cut with the die from the Be Mine Stitched set.
- Belly Band – Rococo Rose CS – 1 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
- Ribbon – Blushing Bride Metallic – 9″
Valentine Gift Set Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, Until Next Time, Create Something Beautiful!
What’s better than a happy card? Well, a happy card with a sweet strawberry shortcake treat for sure. Stampin’ Up! Sweet Strawberry bundle is super cute and happy. In today’s paper crafting lesson, I’ll give you some tips and tricks on the punch. Not only that we will also be using FREE Sale-a-Bration items. Product coordination is Stampin’ Up!’s strong point. And they didn’t disappoint us with this one.
Hope you are smiling right now, cause I sure am. The happy colors and realistic images bring all things Spring to mind. And I don’t know about you, but I think I’m ready for Spring and that New Beginning state of mind. Let’s create a sweet strawberry shortcake treat.
Our color palette for today includes the very rich Poppy Parade, the happy Granny Apple Green and the rich Bumblebee.
I’m lovin’ the font in the Sweet Strawberry set. The mix of the fun script and the bold print is so on trend.
It’s a great size box and perfect for your Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Roll. With just a little easy scoring and folding you’ll be able to create these for lots of family and friends.
I’ve even finished off the inside to make the treat special. Here’s what you’ll want to pick up at the grocery store to fill you treat box.
If you’re not sure where to find the treats, just log into the Little Debbie website and there you will find a store locator. Ready to learn some tips and tricks with our new Strawberry Builder Punch?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Treat Box – Poppy Parade CS – 6 1/2″ x 7″, on the 7″ side score @ 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 3 3/4″ and 5 3/4″. On the 6 1/2″ side score each end @ 1 1/4″.Trim the box as shown in the video tutorial.
- Mats – Granny Apple Green CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″, two @ 3 3/4″ x 1″, and two @ 1 3/4″ x 1″
- DSP Mats – Berry Delightful DSP – two @ 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, two @ 3 1/2″ x 3/4″, and two @ 1 1/2″ x 3/4″
- Sentiments – Basic White CS – one @ 1/2″ x 3″ and one @ 1 3/4″ x 4″, cut with the die from the Stitched Rectangles set.
- Flowers & Berry – Basic White CS – flowers 1″ x 3 1/4″, stem 1 1/2″ x 2″ and berry 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- Pearls – two
- Ribbon – Bumblebee Gingham – 8″
Strawberry Shortcake Treat Box Product List
Hope you thought that was a lot of fun. I can’t wait to gift mine. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Springtime is certainly coming, but Sale-a-Bration is here. This sweet berry delightful card is perfect for a special friend. It’s happy, colorful and easy to create. The designer series paper is certainly the star of the show and you can earn it for FREE!
By using both the Sweet Strawberry bundle and the Berry Blessings stamp set, I think I’ve created a happy card. By placing a $100 (before tax and shipping), you can choose both the Berry Blessings stamp set and the Berry Delightful DSP for FREE.
Those berries look so realistic and are easy to create with a two-step set and coordinating punch. Did you notice the detail in the background? There’s a set of two embossing folders in the Annual Catalog, Little Details, that tied the design together. They fit perfectly in our new Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Don’t forget, I’ve got a fabulous giveaway you won’t want to miss.
Even the image from the Detailed Trio punch reminds me of little strawberry seeds. But wait, it gets better. In the next blog post and video I’ll teach you how to create a matching strawberry shortcake treat holder.
Super cute, right? Well, let’s get to creating this berry delightful card before we get ahead of ourselves.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Granny Apple Green CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Poppy Parade CS – 4″ x 4″
- DSP Mat – Berry Delightful DSP – 3 1/2″ x 4″
- Focal Mat – Basic Black CS – 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Embossed Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, emboss the top section with the Little Details embossing folder.
- Banners – Berry Delightful DSP – two in pattern #1 @ 1″ x 3″, one in pattern #2 @ 1″ x 3″
- Stamped Images – Basic White CS
- Berries – 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stems – 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Leaves – 1 1/2″ x 7″
- Accent Band – Berry Delightful DSP – 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, punched with the Detailed Trio punch
Berry Delightful Card Product List
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow when I’ll publish the stinkin’ cute Strawberry Shortcake Treat Box. Until Next time, Create Something Beautiful!
We have another family birthday this month. This time, one of my wonderful sisters. It was soooo easy to create the floating & fluttering birthday card for her. Why? Kathy’s favorite color is purple and she loves butterflies. My sister has a heart of gold, is the life of the party and loves to create. Here she is doing just that with one of her good friends, Darlene.
Did I mention she also bails me out on numerous occasions. I’m so lucky, she helps me out cutting classes, sorting all those bits and coming to my rescue during our annual community service project. I can always count on her.
Time to celebrate her birthday with a beautiful card. As soon as I saw the new Floating & Fluttering set, I knew I would use it to create Kathy’s card.
Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White and Mossy Meadow made up the color palette for her floating & fluttering birthday card. Remember she LOVES purple.
Using my Stamparatus made creating this card a lot easier. I needed lots of butterflies to make the card extra special.
Because I used a bit of Press and Seal to position the butterflies, it was easy to create a floating effect on the card. Not sure how to do that? Well, you know I’m not going to leave you hanging. I’ll show you how to do that in the today’s video. But first, the inside of the card has to be as pretty as the outside.
Well, what do you think? Will Kathy love her floating & fluttering birthday card? I even dressed up the envelope extra special.
Ready to learn some tips, tricks and techniques? I’ve got a few for you in today’s card class.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Gorgeous Grape CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Mossy Meadow CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Focal Mat – Highland Heather CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Butterflies – Whisper White CS – five @ 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Small Leaf Sets – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3″
- Technique Butterfly – Gorgeous Grape CS – 2″ x 2″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Gold Leaf Accents – Forever Gold Specialty DSP
- Stencil – Forever Gold Specialty DSP
- Pastel Pearls – two in Purple Posy and one in Highland Heather
- Ribbon – Sheer Gorgeous Grape – 6″
- Gilded Leafing Embellishment
Items that will be available beginning January 5th.
- Floating & Fluttering Bundle – #156239
- Happy Thoughts Samp Set – #154507
- Pastel Pearls – #154570
- Gorgeous Grape Sheet Ribbon – #154572
- Gilded Leafing Embellishment – #154560
- Blending Brushes – #153611
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – #150673
Floating & Fluttering Birthday Card Product List
If you would like a chance to win the BIG Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, check out my post here, for all the details. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!