Welcome! So happy that you’ve stopped by today. I’m excited to share my So Many Stars Christmas card with you guys. Because the bundle includes a 23-piece die set and 21-piece stamp set, it’s the perfect addition to your craft supply stash.
My color palette was inspired by the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. One side of the 12′ x 12″ DSP is foiled in copper. Then, I decided to slip the DSP into my Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. WOW, was that a great decision. It added to the texture and interest and was the perfect backdrop for that stunning 3D star.
Because the die set has so many dies, with lots of configurations, I decided to stack things up. The So Many Stars stamp set is a photomolymer set. That makes it super easy to line up a couple of the layering stamps in the set.
Now really, don’t you think those little accents copper die cuts are special? What makes them even more special, is that there are 5 identical dies in the set. That means you can cut out all the details in one pass through the die cutting machine, woohoo!!!! But wait, there is another reason to order the So Many Stars bundle! Place your order during October, 2019 and use my host code, FA9CDKTH. Then your name will go on my prize wheel. All the details for my Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway can be found here.
I finished things off my stamping my sentiment in Pretty Peacock and enhancing it a little with stars stamped with Celestial Copper Ink. Want to see how easy it is to use the So Many Stars bundle? I’ve got another FREE video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Pretty Peacock CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP Mat – Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.
- Large Star – Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Medium Star – Pretty Peacock – 4 1/4″ x 4″
- Small Star and Accents Pieces – Copper Foil – 3″ x 3″
- Sentiment – Very Vanilla CS – 2″ x 1 1/2″, stamped in Pretty Peacock, stars in Celestial Copper, die cut with the die from Ornate Frames.
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamped in Pretty Peacock, stars in Celestial Copper.
- Star Designer Elements – three (3)
So Many Stars Christmas Card Product List
Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Yep, it’s my birthday month and I’ld like to celebrate in style! Let’s kick off my Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway. A lucky customer will win my birthday bag filled with Stampin’ Up! goodies.
Isn’t this fabulous? Here’s how my giveaway works.
- Contest Period – October 1, 2019 – October 30, 2019
- Prize Winner Drawing – October 31, 2019
- To start things off, on my birthday (October 3rd.), I will be placing a current Stampin’ Up! Bundle in the birthday bag; at least a $35 value! That’s what you call extra special lagniappe.
- $50 minimum order is required (before tax and shipping)
- You must use my October Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway Host Code – FA9CDKTH
- As always, place a $50 order and you’ll earn your two (2) WOW Customer Loyalty Points!
- One entry per order.
- A new Stampin’ Up! product will be placed in the bag for each $50 order placed.
- No restrictions on the number of orders you can place during the contest period.
- WOW Class to GO! Registrations do not apply.
- Orders placed without the host code do not apply.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or giveaway.
What’s going to be in the bag of goodies? I don’t want to spoil the surprise, but I can give you some hints. My Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway will include embellishments, embossing folders, stamp sets and much, much more!!! The number of items in the bag will depend on the number of orders placed. Remember, for each $50 order placed, a new item goes in the bag.
Need some ordering suggestions? Here are some of my favorites I hope to be using in the coming weeks.
Suggestions for my Birthday Month Ordering Giveaway
Let the ordering and filling of my Birthday Bag begin!!!! Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
In today’s fast pace world, I truly think it’s important to thank those that touch our lives on a daily basis. It’s fall, so that means pumpkin everything. So why not create a cute pumpkin spice thank you treat?
How about leaving this sweet little Pumpkin Spice Thank You Gift in your mailbox for your postal carrier? I’ll bet you will be the hit of the route. What about your UPS driver, nail technician, hairdresser or even the cashier at your favorite super market? Sometimes we take these all important people a little for granted. Nothing says appreciation like a handcrafted gift.
And, because we are getting ready for that all important Thanksgiving holiday, you know I had to find a Pumpkin Spice flavored treat! To create my 3D pumpkin, I used the cute bundle, Harvest Hellos. That one coordinates with the cute Apple Builder punch. But, it’s more than that. You can also create super cute pumpkin’s.
Oh my, stamping on the Come to Gather DSP, was such a great idea! Stamp five pumpkin images, punch them out, fold in half and voila a 3D pumpkin.
Creating the Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Holder was inspired by the Little Debbie treats that I found at my local Dollar Tree. Any big box in the U.S. will be carrying these. Be sure to grab a couple of boxes. I think you’ll want to create a few.
I just love that sentiment! It made me smile when I stamped it. My color palette is Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock with Whisper White. The goregous woodgrain DSP is from the Come to Gather pack. Love it!!! Grab a cuppa, sit back and relax. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial of this sweet Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat!
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Box Wrap – Merry Merlot CS – 4 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/4″, 6 1/4″, and 8″
- Slider Box – Merry Merlot CS – 7 1/2″ x 5″, scored on all four sides at 1 1/2″.
- Mats – Come to Gather DSP – one @ 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, and one @ 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Window – Window Sheet – 4″ x 1 3/4″
- 3D Pumpkin – Come to Gather DSP – 2 1/4″ x 12″, stamp five of the pumpkin images in Cajun Craze. Punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Leaves – Pretty Peacock CS – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp two leaves in Pretty Peacock, punch with the Apple Builder punch.
- Stem & Trendil – Early Espresso CS – Scraps – Punch one stem with the Apple Builder punch. Trim a sliver of the CS, curl on a pencil to form the trendil.
- Scallop Oval – Cajun Craze CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from Layering Ovals.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 3″, stamp in Merry Merlot, die cut with the smallest oval from Stitched Shapes dies.
Pumpkin Spice Thank You Treat Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to subscribe. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! That’s the song that I kept hearing when creating this Snowman Season Fun Fold. This card just makes me happy.
Coordination is one of the key elements in design. Stampin’ Up! has knocked it out the park with the Let it Snow Suite. The Snowman Season bundle is part of the suite. And one of the best parts….. You don’t need a die cutting machine to create this super cute card.
If you don’t want to create the fun fold, you could always use the Snowman Season bundle to create a standard card front just like this one. The Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper is a fun winter themed paper. One side has basic patterns for year-round use; the other side has glittery winter images. Some images coordinate with the Snowman Builder Punch. Woohoo!!
The fold is really simple, just a few score lines. Because you’ve created four areas to decorate, we can throw a snowman party. Each panel highlights one of the snowmen in the set. One of the snowmen is even juggling snowballs. And, did you see all that dimension? It’s created with our new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. A little goes a long way, so you’ll have this for lots of projects.
Including the little “coal” buttons really brought this guy to life. But, if you run out, I can show you an alternative. Use our new Shimmery Crystal Effects along with the Ice Stampin’ Glitter to create crystal buttons.
There’s even a panel on the back of the card for your sentiment. But, remember, you could move this panel to the inside to create a standard card. That’s two ideas in one design!
Here’s even more ideas, straight from a page in our new Holiday Catalog. Don’t have a catalog? Well, you need one!! Contact me today. I’ll send you a complimentary copy.
Okay, I know you’re waiting to see this one in action. Here’s my video tutorial for this super easy, yet stinkin’ cute, Snowman Season Fun Fold.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Flirty Flamingo CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Front Mats – Real Red CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and Let it Snow DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Front Snowmen – Let it Snow DSP – Fussy cut two, punch the taller snowman. Fussy cut a hat for the center cnowman.
- Snowbank – Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 5″, wavy cut
- Sentiment – Whisper White cS – 1″ x 3 1/2″, stamp the sentiment in Real Red, fussy cut.
- Inside Mats – Coastal Cabana – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″. Let it Snow DSP – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Fold Mechanism – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″
- Focal Images – Flirty Flamingo CS – four @ 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″.
- Stamped Images – Whisper White CS – four @ 2″ x 2″, stamp the snowmen in Basic Gray. Be sure to check out the video for all the techniques and tips to bring them to life.
- Back Mat for Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Real Red and snowflakes in Coastal Cabana.
Snowman Season Fun Fold Product List
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this sweet little card brought a smile to your face. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful.
Who doesn’t love a fancy fold? The Squash Fold is so easy, you aren’t going to believe it. With this card, I wanted to show you an alternate use with the fabulous Beautiful Boughs dies. Because I paired them with the Gather Together bundle, I was able to achieve a lovely Fall card.
Are you ready? I’m so proud of this card, I sure hope you enjoy it. All you have to do is untie that beautiful Pretty Peacock ribbon, voila!
Wait, don’t say it’s too difficult. Because you know why? It’s not. It’s truly the easiest fancy fold ever. The secret of the Squash Fold is in the diagonal score and fold. Starting off with a piece of Merry Merlot, 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ on both sides. Then to create that diagonal fold, line up the paper, point to point, in the valley of the trimmer. Score that line and you’ll have your Squash Fold.
I think my color palette screams Fall. That’s because I started things off with the Come to Gather Desginer Series Paper. Then to kick it up a notch, I used the new Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink to give those Beautiful Boughs a lovely glimmer and shine.
To finish things off on the inside of the Squash Fold, I added not only a sentiment, but a little focal image. If it’s Fall, it’s got to have pumpkins, right?
Would you like to create a Squash Fold? I’ve made it easy. Here’s my video tutorial. You can follow along step by step.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Merry Merlot CS – 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score on one side at 4 1/4″, turn 90 degrees and score again at 4 1/4″. Place the card base in the trimmer diagonally. Score point to point down the middle of the card stock.
- Front Mats – Cajun Craze CS – 4″ x 4″. Come to Gather DSP – 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, ink the edges of the DSP n Pretty Peacock.
- Inside Mats – Come to Gather DSP – four @ 4″ x 4″. Cut two in half diagonally.
- Card Front Boughs – Pretty Peacock CS – one @ 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and one @ 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the deis from Beautiful Boughs.
- Pine Cones – Cajun Craze CS – 2 1/2″ x 2″ and Early Espresso CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from Beautiful Boughs.
- Sentiments – Whisper White CS – one @ 1 3/4″ x 3″ and one @ 3 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the dies from Beautiful Boughs. Stamp the sentiments in Pretty Peacock.
- Label for Pumpkins – Whisper White CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, cut with the die from Beautiful Boughs. Run through the die cutting machine with the Basket Weave embosing folder.
- Pumpkins – Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 5 1/2″, stamp the pumpkins in Early Espresso and die cut with the dies from Gathered Leaves.
- Inside Boughs – Cajun Craze CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and Merry Merlot CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the dies from Beautiful Boughs.
- Ribbon – Pretty Peacock – 16″
- Designer Elements – one – gold
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!