Woohoo!!! A new Stampin’ Up! Online Store will launch with the new mini catalog, August 4, 2020 at 8:00 am (CT).
First up, to prepare for the new online store launch, you will need two things. Don’t panic, you have them. You’ll need your login email and password for your current Stampin’ Up! account. Above all, don’t rely on your device to remember that for you. Because the URL is changing, that won’t work. Why? Your device will attempt to access a site that no longer exists. Therefore, be sure you have this info to enter into the new system for your first order. Can’t remember your password, no problem, reset it now.
Whew, got that done! Now you’re all set and ready for the fabulous new Stampin’ Up! Online Store. Here are a few of the new features we will enjoy.
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show you what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered.
- You can mark your favorite items for later reference, and can create and share personalized wish lists.
- Simplified checkout process.
Maybe you are asking yourself, what will the new landing page look like. Since the US site is not up and running yet. I’ll use some screen shots of the Stampin’ Up! United Kingdom store that launched earlier this year.
New Online Store Landing Page
Finally, if you would like to see the new online store and all the features we will soon enjoy in the United States, visit the UK Stampin’ Up! Online Store here. You don’t have to log in or create an account to poke around and see what the new US store will look like. If you click the Shop Products tab, you’ll see an expanded menu that’s easy to navigate. Have fun looking around.
I know that change is sometimes scary, but believe me, this one is not. You’re going to love the new features and ease of use. But, as always, if you have any questions or need any help, I’m here for you. Just contact me and I’ll get back to you. To better serve my customers, I’m setting aside the entire day, August 4th, for the new Catalog and Online Store launch. And remember, it’s also my BOGO Sale.
Unil next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Are you ready for a fancy fold? Today I’ll be featuring the Arrow Fold I learned from Sam with Mixed Up Crafts. I love how all us paper crafting artists share with one another. When I saw the fold, I knew I wanted to showcase the unique Stitched Leaves die cuts.
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
Fall is my favorite season of year and beautiful leaves are my favorite element. I’m a country nature girl, lived on the farm my entire life. I love to see the ground covered in colorful crunchy leaves. Some leaves hang on longer, but eventually they all fall.
The Arrow Fold truly is easy but the perfect platform for all kinds of bouquets. Today, it’s all about those gorgeous stitched leaves. This is an oversized card, but I’m sure you can adapt the size. Because those leaves are so beautiful, I wanted to be sure I had enough real estate to showcase them in style.
Likewise, the fantastic new Brushed Metallic cardstock was perfect for the sprigs, cut with the die from the Sunflower die set.
Finally, I love the fact that when you cut the angles for all the mats, there is NO waste at all. I’ll be making more fancy folds like this. I’ve got a Christmas card in my head that’s got to be created! Watch how easy you can create this fold.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 10″ x 7″, scored at 5″. On the card front, place a tick mark at each side at 2 1/2″. Then place a tick mark at the bottom at 3 1/2″. Connect tick marks as shown in the video tutorial.
- Mat – Cajun Craze CS – 4 3/4″ x 6 1/2″, tick on the 6 1/2″ side at 3 1/4″, cut as show in the video tutorial.
- DSP Mat – Gilded Autumn DSP – 4 1/4″ x 5 3/4″, on the 5 3/4″ side tick at 2 7/8″, cut as show in the video tutorial.
- Leaves – Cajun Craze CS – 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, Pumpkin Pie CS – 3″ x 4 1/2″, and Crushed Curry CS – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″, cut an assortment of leaves with the Stitched Leaves die set.
- Sentiment & Acorns – Very Vanilla CS – one @ 2 1/2″ x 2″ and 1 @ 1 1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the sentmient in Cajun Craze and cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set. Stamp the acorns in Early Espresso, cap in Cajun Craze and bottom in Crumb Cake. Punch with the cooresponding punch fro the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Sprigs – Brushed Metallic CS in Copper – three @ 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Sunflower die set.
- Envelope – Very Vanilla CS – 9 1/2″ x 9 1/2″.
Arrow Fold Fancy Fold Product List
I hope you give this one a try. The new products will launch August 4th. Be sure to visit my online store and take advantage of my BOGO Sale. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
What’s your favorite season of the year? Mine? Well, of course it’s Fall Y’all. The Beautiful Autumn and Love of Leaves bundles coordinate so beautifully. I couldn’t resist racing ahead to the fall season to give you a sneak peek. Both bundles are a new product offering in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog.
Because the Gilded Autumn Suite is filled with so many beautiful new goodies, I almost don’t know where to start. Well, first things first I guess. Look at those lovely new papers. The Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP has elegant desgins in earthy colors. Not only that the sheets are filled with copper and gold foil.
But wait, I spy with my little eye, new Brushed Metallic cardstock.Yep, that’s right. The pack is a 12″ x 12″ format and contains 2 single sided sheets; 2 each of 3 colors, bronze, copper and gold. And I’ve stepped it up a notch by embossing it with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
Cajun Craze is my favorite Fall color of all time. No wonder I chose it for my card base. The color palette also includes Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron and Very Vanilla.
Even more special, the Beautiful Autumn bundle includes a trio of punches. That’s right a trio! There’s a little leaf, sprig and acorn punch that match images in the stamp set.
The sentiments in the Love of Leaves bundle went perfectly with my 1st Fall card of the year. That bundle has a fabulous set of dies that I’ll feature in my next creation. But first, let’s see how this one comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Very Vanilla CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Mats – Cajun Craze CS – two @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Very Vanilla CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, stamp the sentiment and leaves in Early Espresso. Stamp the fill in of the leaves in Mint Macaron.
- DSP Mat – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Banner – Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 1 1/2″ x 5″, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Foil Mat – Brushed Metallic CS in Copper – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″, embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment – Cajun Craze CS – 2″ x 3 1/4″ and Very Vanilla CS – 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Stitched So Sweetly set. Stamp the senitment in Early Espresso.
- Leaves – Mint Macaron CS – 4″ x 1 1/4″, stamp the leaves in Early Espresso, punch with the coordinating punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Acorn – Very Vanilla CS – Scrap – stamp the acorn in Early Espresso, stamp the cap in Cajun Craze and the base in Crum Cake. Punch with the coordinating punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Envelope – Very Vanilla – Stamp the sentiment and large leaf in Cajun Craze.
- Antiqued Corners and Slides – two corner elements
Beautiful Autumn Card Product List
Are you excited for the new catalog? I sure am. It will launch August 4th. On that day be sure to check out my BOGO sale. You won’t want to miss it, there’s almost 300 items up for grabs. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
WOW! A fun Zoo Globe Trio. Today’s card is a lesson on how to use lots of the stamps in the Zoo Globe set. Not only can you use the little characters to create fabulous focal images, but you can mix and match to create your own designer series paper.
Creating my own designer series paper is a favorite technique of mine. And why not surround the Zoo Globe trio of characters with balloon bouquets and sweet birds. I’ve stamped them tone on tone on Bermuda Bay card stock.
Watercolor pencils are your friends today. Did you know we have two different color packages available? They are one of the most affordable color mediums and oh so easy to use.
Because our Layering Circles die set has soooo many sizes in the set, it’s easy to create just the right size circles for this an any other project. That set is a definate staple in my studio.
And surprise, there’s even a koala you can add to the tree! Can’t get too much cuter than that. Let’s do some watercoloring together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Whisper White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- Mat – Early Espresso CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamped Mat – Bermuda Bay CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Scalloped Circles – Early Espresso CS – 7 3/4″ x 3″, stamp the Zoo Globe Trio in Basic Gray. With the watercolor pencils, color the elephant in Basic Gray, giraffee in Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry, kangaroo in Early Espresso. All the leaves are stamped in Old Olive and colored in Old Olive watercolor pencil.
- Circles – Whisper White CS – 7 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Sentiment Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″, stamp in Bermuda Bay, cut with the die from the Ornate Frames die set.
- Inside Mat – Bermuda Bay CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Stamped Mat – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″. Stamp the tree and koala in Basic Gray. Color the koala in Basic Gray, tree trunk in Early Espresso and tree in Old Olive.
- Note: All grass mounds are colored in with a blender pen and ink from the Old Olive ink pad.
- Metallic Pearls – 9 in silver
- Ribbon – Playing with Patterns Combo Pack – 5″
Fun with Zoo Globe Trio Product List
Wasn’t that fun? Hope you enjoyed it, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome everyone! Are you ready to smile? Today’s card is an interactive shaker, featuring the Zoo Globe set from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Check it out on page 54. The super cute characters make the best cards for those young at heart.
A giraffee, kangaroo, elephant, koala and sweet little birds round out the menagerie of characters. They are all just too stinkin’ cute for words. Because I used our fabulous watercolor pencils, they were all quick and easy to color.
Also, the Zoo Globe set has a mix of fonts for lots of occasions. It’s a 17-piece photopolymer set making it easy to line up the images. Be sure to use your Stampin’ Pierce Mat to get a fabulous crisp image.
Seems like Stampin’ Up! had a great plan for this set. Why? The dies in the Snow Globe Scenes set coordinate. That makes it super easy to cut the globe opening and base.
Because I used the Forever Greenery DSP for my background it looks like a little jungle theme. Then I finished off the shaker with the Flowers for Every Season Gems. A little of those go a long way.
Can’t get too much cuter than that, right? I’ld love to share with you how quick and easy this shaker comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Just Jade CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Mat – Pretty Peacock CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- DSP Mat – Forever Greenery DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″, cut the globe shape 1 1/2″ from the bottom of the DSP with the die from the Snow Globe Scenes set.
- Globe Trim – Pretty Peacock CS – 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″, nest the circle and scallop circle from the Layering Circles set and die cut the ring.
- Globe Base – Shimmery White CS – 3″ x 2″. Stamp the image in Pretty Peacock, cut with the die from Snow Globe Scenes set. Color the scallop trim with a blender pen and ink from the Pretty Peacock ink pad.
- Tree & Giraffe – Whisper White CS – Whisper White CS – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, stamp and color as follows.
- Giraffe – Stamp in Early Espesso. Color with watercolor pencils; giraffe with Daffodil Delight, spots with Crushed Curry.
- Tree – Stamp in Pretty Peacock. Color with watercolor pencils; trunk with Early Espresso, tree with Old Olive and Garden Green, blend with a blender pen.
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, stamp the balloons, sentiment and grass in Pretty Peacock. Stamp the giraffe in Early Espresso. With watercolor pencils color the balloons in Daffodil Delight and the giraffe as outlined above. Using a blender pen pull color over the stamped grass.
- Stems – Just Jade CS and Pretty Peacock cS – one each @ 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, cut two sprigs in each color with the die from the Forever Flourishing set. Apply wink of Stella to all sprigs.
Zoo Globe Shaker Card Product List
Thanks for stopping by, until next time, Create Something Beautiful!