Welcome everyone! So happy you are stopping by today. I’m very excited to share my tulip one sheet wonder. Have I mentioned that stamping a one sheet wonder is one of my favorite things to do? It’s so relaxing and it always makes me feel like an artist. All the images and color melding together into a sheet of beautiful designer series paper gives me such joy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Yep, I stamped that!!! I love the way it turned out. I’ve used the Timeless Tulips, Very Versailles and Forever Fern sets to create my Tulip One Sheet Wonder. My color combination consisted of Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Old Olive. Creating the DSP was only step #1 in the process. Because I had a friend in mind while stamping this one, I knew one of the cards would be for her.
But I didn’t create just one card, I created three! I could have gotten four standard sized cards, but I wanted to create a slimline in the process. Let’s start things off by breaking down the pretty thank you cards.
All the sentiments, for all three cards are from the beautiful Queen Ann’s Lace set. That one is a sleeper in my opinion. Let’s wake it up, it’s carrying over to the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Because the Playing with Patterns ribbon pack will be retiring, I’ld scoop up some of that now. This one is soft and so easy to tie. Not only that, it’s on sale and the pack contains three different bolts of ribbon.
When creating your cards, don’t throw away any bit of the lovely paper. I’ve used a scrap to dress up the inside of my card. Next up, let’s take a look at the gorgeous slimline. I’m pretty proud of this one. I can’t wait to mail it off to my friend.
Did you miss that gorgeous heart die cut from the Floral Heart die set? Don’t worry, it’s in the Jan-June Mini Catalog. That publication will be around until June 30th.
The slimline will fit in a standard size business envelope. By mimicking the stamping from the one sheet wonder, I’ve dressed up a rather plain envelope and taken it to the next level.
Those pretty pastel pearls are another keeper. They will also be in the new catalog! Hooray!!
It didn’t take much to make the inside of the card special. The Timeless Tulips stamp set is so lovely. Currently, it is sold as a bundle with a coordinating punch. Both products will carry over to the new catalog, but not in a bundle format. If you love it, don’t miss out on the current 10% bundle savings. Ready to see how I created this beautiful tulip one sheet wonder?
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Tulip One Sheet Wonder – Basic White CS – 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Thank You Cards
- Card Bases – Soft Sea Foam CS – two @ 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mats – Highland Heather CS – four @ 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside Mats – Basic White CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Accents – Scrap from your one sheet wonder – two @ 1″ x 5″
- Stamped Mats – From your one sheet wonder – two @ 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Sentiment – Basic White CS – two @ 2″ x 3 1/2″, cut with the die from Ornate Frames die set. Stamped in Highland Heather with the stamp from Queen Ann’s Lace.
- Small Tulips – Basic White CS – 5 1/2″ x 1 1/2″, stamp four in Blushing Bride. Fussy cut images.
- Leaves – Old Olive CS – Scrap – punch two images using the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- Playing with Patterns Ribbon – about 45″
- Pastel Pearls – six pink
Tulip One Sheet Wonder Slimline
- Card Base – Soft Sea Foam CS – 8″ x 9″, scored @ 4″
- Mats – Highland Heather CS – two @ 3 3/4″ x 8 3/4″
- Inside Mat – Basic White CS – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Stamped Mat – From your one sheet wonder – 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Heart – Blushing Bride CS – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the die from the Floral Heart die set.
- Sentiment Heart – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with same die, stamped in Highland Heather.
- Leaves – Soft Sea Foam CS – 2″ x 2 1/2″, cut with the die from the Floral Heart die set
- Small Tulip – Basic White CS – 2″ x 2″, stamped in Blushing Bride, fussy cut image.
- Small Accent – Blushing Bride CS – 1″ x 1 1/2″, cut with the die from the Floral Heart die set
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 8″
- Pastel Pearls – two in Highland Heather and three in Blushing Bride
Tulip One Sheet Wonder Product List
If you would like to see me create more one sheet wonders, be sure to leave me a comment. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I’m very excited to announce my WOW In-Color Club 2021! This is a fabulous opportunity for you to get all the new 2021-2023 In-Colors along with some free gifts. I know you would love to get it all right now, but sometimes our pocket books need a little stretching. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Here’s how the WOW In-Color Club will work. Sign up by April 30, 2021 to become a member of the club. Just click here and let me know that you would like to join. I will PayPal invoice you each month, on the 1st of the month. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. Then, each month, May through September, you will receive a packet that will include the color of the month. I’m kicking things off with Pale Papaya.
Are you wondering what colors I’ll feature each month? Here’s the tentative line-up. Remember, if we have a backorder situation, I may have to adjust.
May – Pale Papaya, June – Soft Succulent, July – Fresh Freesia, August -Evening Evergreen, September – Polished Pink
In your first packet, you will also receive a joining gift from me. Ever struggle with color combinations? Well, no more! You will receive my Color Combination Swatch Book. Every in-color has a combo sheet as well as a card stock swatch.
Not only that, at the end of the WOW In-Color Club Cycle, in September’s packet, you will receive $19 worth of FREE product. Every club member will receive the In-Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Pack ($11.50 value) and a package of the Loose Flower Flourishes ($7.50). Now that’s what I call a great deal!
Join the WOW In-Color Club Today!!
Ready to join? Remember to sign up here. I’ll take it from there. You’ll receive a welcome email so that you know you’re in. May 1st, I will send you the first invoice, $50 +$8 Priority Shipping. Then on May 4th, I’ll order that month’s supplies. If there are any backorders that would impact shipment, I’ll be sure to let you know. I would love to have you join my first ever WOW In-Color Club.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Ever need a quick & easy card? But, you still want to impress the recipient? I’ve got just the design for you today. The True Love DSP from Stampin’ Up! is a versatile package of 12×12 black and white designs. One of the best parts, you can make them any color you want, quickly and easily.
Because some of the paper contain images that are quick & easy to fussy cut, you’ll be making beautiful cards in no time flat. If you are tech savvy and have a fancy electronic machine, like a Silhouette, you can scan the whole sheet and have it do all the work for you. Me? I’m a fussy cutter and I enjoy it. It’s relaxing for me.
There are so many different coloring tools in our crafting arsenal, you choose the one you like best. The focal mat was colored with our spectacular Blending Brush. Our sponge daubers came in handy to color the gorgeous floral image.
Because I wanted to add a little more interest to my flower, I’ve added a couple of die cut sprigs in Calypso Coral. I cut those with the dies from the Sunflowers die set. By the way, that’s one of my favorite bundles in the current Annual Catalog. Watch how quick and easy this card comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mats – Basic Black CS – one @ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and one @ 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Mats – True Love DSP – Polka Dot Pattern – 3 3/4″ x 5″ and Small Flower Pattern – 3″ x 4″. Color the smaller mat with the Blending Brush and Calypso Coral ink.
- Sentiment – Basic White CS and Basic Black CS – one each 1 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ , cut with the die from the Ornate Frames die set
- Scallop Circle – Basic Black CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layering Circles die set
- Circle – Basic White CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layering Circles die set. Emboss with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.
- Flower – True Love DSP – fussy cut image – color with Sponge Daubers, flower in Calypso Coral, leaves in Old Olive.
- Sprigs – Calypso Coral CS – 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, cut with the dies from the Sunflowers die set.
Quick & Easy True Love Product List
How about giving this one a try? Let me know if you enjoyed it. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Welcome back everyone! Let’s mix it up a bit with the Hydrangea Haven bundle today. I love teaching different ways to stretch your supplies and crafting budget. We’ll be using the Hydrangea dies along with a couple of punches to create a stunning little bouquet.
Let’s break things down a little bit so you have the best info. Why? Well, we are in the middle of retiring the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and launch a new one. There are things retiring, while some will carry over. First things first, the stunning Hydrangea Haven bundle is carrying over and with a 10% bundle discount!! That’s very exciting news.
I’ve also included a couple of retiring products. The Butterfly Duet punch is currently on sale at a steal of price, $7.20. In the embellishment category, the Gold Hoops will go as well. But they too are on sale, $6.75 for a package of 10.
We are super lucky, because the Jan-June Mini Catalog doesn’t retire until June 30th. That means the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper will be around a bit longer. But don’t wait, it will not be in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Now, I’ll bet you’re asking, how did you create those sweet little flowers. Well, since the Small Bloom Punch is retiring, I had to find a replacement. Strawberry Builder Punch to the rescue. However, I do need to tell you that it has been a very popular punch. So much so, it is currently not orderable. A new shipment is expected to the Stampin’ Up! warehouse during the week of April 19th. (Fingers crossed!) Even better news, the entire Sweet Strawberry Bundle will carry over to the new Annual Catalog with the 10% savings. Woohoo!!!!
Ready for your FREE video tutorial? I know it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been with you. Unfortunately, I’m still battling my second bout of shingles. Back to the eye doctor tomorrow. Let’s pray for significant improvement so I can get back to the things I love. That’s sharing new designs and ideas with all of you.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Thick Basic White CS – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored @ 4 1/4″
- Mat – Gorgeous Grape CS – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- DSP Mat – Hydrangea Hill DSP – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sentiment – Vellum CS – 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″, cut with the die from the Layering Circles die set
- Flowers – Hydrangea Hill DSP – punch 7 flowers with the Strawberry Builder Punch; Highland Heather CS – 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ cut two strips of small flowers with the die from the Hydrangea die set.
- Butterfly – Hydrangea Hill DSP – punch 1 small butterfly with the Butterfly Duet Punch
- Leaves – Mossy Meadow CS – punch 5 images with the Strawberry Builder Punch
Hydrangea Haven Product List
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
Woohoo!!! Time for a Clearance Rack Refresh. Stampin’ Up! will be loading the clearance rack with new items, Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 12:01am (MT). Be sure to check it out as soon as you can. Things move quickly.
When you shop the Clearance Rack Refresh, I would very much appreciate you using my host code, 9TJ9CNX4. If your order is over $150, please do not use the code. I want you to have all those host benefits for yourself. Just click this link to shop with me.
I’ve been under the weather, with my 2nd bout of shingles in. my eye, but hope to be back to my blog and YouTube Channel at some point this week.
Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!