It’s that time of the year! It’s Fall Y’all. My fall treat bag topper is the first in a three-part fall series.This week I’ll be celebrating fall week with the Celebration Tidings bundle from Stampin’ Up! I found the Pumpkin Pie Pretzels at my local Dollar General.
My fall treat bag topper was created with Mango Melody cardstock (one of my new favorite colors) and the Plaid Tidings DSP. I’ve got a little secret to share. October 1st, that fabulous DSP will go on sale. Be sure pick up a couple of packs for all your fall projects.
Because I cut the labels in different sizes, I was able to layer them up for my custom made fall treat bag topper. All you need to do is fold it in half and voila, you’ve got yourself the easist project ever!
Next, just stamp your tag, cut a few little sprigs and pop it onto the topper. You’re ready to gift this to your hairdresser, nail tech, kiddos teachers, postal delivery person and so many more that touch your life. Just a little somethin’ somethin’ to show you care and appreciate them.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Bag topper – Mango Melody CS – 5 1/2″ x 7″, cut with the largest label die from the Celebration Labels die set.
- DSP Topper – Plaid Tidings DSP – 4 1/4″ x 6″, cut with the second to largest label die from the Celebration Labels die set.
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″, cut with the die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set. The sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry with the background stamped in 2nd generation Mango Melody.
- Sprigs – Cinnamon Cider CS – 1 3/4″ x 4″ – cut four with the dies from the Celebration Labels die set.
Fall Treat Bag Topper Product List
Rush out and pick up a few bags of the pretzels after you order your Celebration Tidings bundle. You’ll be creating in no time flat. Stay tuned for It’s Fall Y’all project #2. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
The Heartwarming Hugs Suite is all about treats and gift giving. Capture the feeling of sitting inside on a wintry day alongside a warm cup of cocoa. You’ll love the packaging possibilities of the mini coffee cups and carriers.
Creating this sweet little carrier was so quick and easy. I’ve used a little of almost all the elements in the Heartwarming Hugs Suite.
The pre-scored mini coffee carriers are sold in packs of 8. Each carrier fits two mini coffee cups. But, if you watch my video, you’ll see some other suggestions on how to fill your carrier.
Need a little gift for a teacher, your nail tech, hairdresser or postal worker? The mini coffee cups are a very generous size and are sold in packs of 8 cups with lids, and they are food safe. Wouldn’t it be cute to fill one with mini marshmallows and the other will hot cocoa mix?
There are two stamp sets that coordinate with the Warm Wraps die set. I’ve used the Wrapped in Christmas set to create my tag. Watch how easy this little carrier comes together.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Carrier Wrap – Heartwarming Hugs DSP – one @ 1 1/2″ x 12 and one @ 1 1/2″ x 6″
- Tag – Real Red CS – 2″ x 5 1/4″, punch with the scallop tag topper punch
- Tag Mat – Heartwarming Hugs DSP – 1 3/4″ x 4″
- Tag Banner – Mossy Meadow CS – 3/4″ x 4″, punched with the Banners Pick a Punch and embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
- Stitched Circle – Whisper White CS – 2″ x 2″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set
- Sentiment – Pear Pizzazz CS – 2″ x 2″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set. Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow.
- Cup Wraps – Mossy Meadow CS – four @ 5″ x 2 1/2″ and Real Red CS – four @ 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set.
- Bow – Real Red CS – 1″ x 1″, cut with the die from the Warm Wraps set.
- Mini Coffee Cups w/Lids – 2
- Mini Coffe Carrier – 1
- Glitter Star Ornament – 1
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots – 1
- Braided Linen Trim – 12″
- Diagonal Stripe Mossy Meadow Ribbon – 10″
Heartwarming Hugs Mini Coffee CarrierProduct List
Cute right? Hope you give it a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
I love it when a project serves double duty. Today’s swing fold gift card holder does just that. It’s a Christmas card and a gift card holder all in one. But wait, there’s more! It’s a fancy fold on top of that.
The swing fold has been out there a while. But, this time, we’re going to use that to our advantage. By pulling one side to the right and other to the left, voila you reveal the gift card holder.
Pretty fancy, right? Because I used the Gift Wrapped bundle again today, that stinkin’ cute bow is a quick and easy embellishment for your swing fold.
By adding a little Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and one of the Glitter Star Ornaments, I was able to make this gift card hold a little more special.
Would you like to learn how to create the swing fold? I promise it’s not difficult. You will need a good trimmer with both a cutting and scorring blade.. Psst….. we have a one of the best at a very reasonable price.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler CS – 6 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ – to cut, place your paper in the trimmer with the 6 3/4″ at the top. Line up the left edge at 5 1/2″.Cut from 1 1/4 to 4 1/4″. Turn 180 degrees and repeat. Turn to the 5 1/2″ side and line up the left edge at 4 1/4″. Cut from 1 1/4″ to 2 3/4″ and from 4″ to 5 1/2″ . Turn 180 degrees and repeat. Now you are ready to score. Place your paper in the trimmer with the 6 3/4″ side at the top. Line up the left edge at 2 3/4″, score from the top to 1 1/4″ and from 4 1/4″ to the bottom. Turn 180 degrees and repeat.The first score line is a mountain and the second is a valley.
- DSP Mats – Tis the Season DSP – two @ 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and two @ 1″ x 1″. To cut the larger mats, place the paper in the trimmer with the 51/4 side at the top. Line up the right edge at 1″. Cut from the top to 1 1/2″. Line up the left edge @ 1″ , cut from the top to 1 1/2″. Turn the DSP to the 2 1/2″ side. Line up the left edge @ 1″. Cut from 1″ to 4 1/4″.
- Front Mats – Garden Green CS – 4″ x 2 3/4″ and Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″. Stamp the senitment in Garden Green, more to the upper right. Scatter stamp the stars in Cherry Cobbler.
- Back Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 2 1/2″
- Gift Card Holder – Garden Green CS – 4 1/4″ x 1 1/2″, embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
- Bow – Whisper White CS – 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, stamp the image in Cherry Cobbler and color with the Light Shaded Spruce Blend. Punch with the Gift Bow Builder punch.
- Envelope – Whisper White
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle – 6″
- Rhinestones – 3 small
- Glitter Star Ornament – 1
Swing Fold Gift Card Holder Product List
How many of these do you need for your gift giving? Hope you give it a try. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!
“And all at once summer collapsed into fall…” Oscar Wilde
I don’t know about you, but I’m over the moon excited that we are fast approaching fall. It’s my favorite time of the year. That’s why I chose the Autumn Goodness bundle for my October 2020 WOW Class to GO!
As soon as I saw the Autumn Goodness bundle in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog, I got all nostalgic. If you didn’t already know, I’m a farm girl. Grew up on a farm, still live on the land to this day. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year because that’s orange harvest season. Here I am under one of the grapefruit trees in my Dad’s orchard.
The little wheelbarrow in the Autumn Goodness bundle reminded me of the little blue wheelbarrow my Dad has had for years. How many times in my life have I pushed it? Too many to count. Now you see why I just had to choose this bundle for my October 2020 WOW Class to GO!
I’ve got lots of options for this class, one will be perfect for you. Check them all out on the WOW Class to GO! page here.
Are you ready to register? Don’t wait, there are limited spots in each category. You will need some supplies to complete the class as shown. If you need to place an order, I would very much appreciate your business. And using my current host code always helps me out. Thank you in advance.
Autumn Goodness WOW Class to GO! Product List
I’ve received numerous positive reviews on my classes to go. I would love to have you join in the fun this month. Until next time, Create Somthing Beautiful!
Mark your calendar! It’s time for a Stamptacular Sale. That’s right, a fabulous 24-hour only stamp sale. You’ll enjoy 15% savings on fabulous sets from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
WOW, lots of fabulous stamp sets on sale! It’s a great time to think ahead for birthdays and the holidays. Have a crafty friend? Why not create a stamping gift basket? Because you can cash in on the Stamptacular Sale your basket will sure to be a gift that will keep giving. Just click the link below to download the PDF.
I’ve chosen some of my favorites and would love to share my list with you. Check these out and add them to your shopping list.
Susan’s Favorites – Samptacular Sale
I would be honored to earn your business. Use my host code, R4UJFNKR when shopping, so that you can earn a package of the gorgeous Wonderful Gems from the Holiday Catalog. That’s an $8 gift just for placing a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping). Not only that, did you know that you can earn WOW Customer Loyalty Points when shopping with me? Check out all the details on my Customer Rewards Program. Have fun shopping and until next time, Create Something Beautiful!