What’s a color revamp, you might ask. To keep up with color trends, maintain the freshness of our color palette and create new and exciting color combos, Stampin’ Up! will be retiring thirteen core colors along with the five 2016-2018 In-Colors. We will also be adding five new 2018-2020 In-Colors, ten fresh new core colors and bringing back six very popular previous in-colors. Look at this beautiful color spectrum.
On top of that, the ink pad design has been improved and contains the following new features.
- Slimmer case design, but no worries, it still flips to keep the ink at the surface.
- Tighter fit to reduce the chance of the pad slipping on the track. Hooray, no more inky fingers getting the pad back together.
- New color labels for both the front and inside of the pad, no more mishaps stamping the wrong color.
- The pads are stackable. If you have limited space, this is a huge new feature.
- The color label on the front of the pad is larger making it easier to identify.
- A defoaming agent as been added to the ink formula. This will help to reduce those pesky bubbles, giving you a more evenly stamped image!
But wait, there is more! So that you can not only stamp with the new colors, the exclusive “Share What You Love Suite” will be released May 1, 2018. Three exclusive bundles will be offered and with the purchase of any of these, Stampin’ Up! has thrown in free gifts. The bundles are “Just Getting Started”, “A Little More, Please”, and “Gotta Have it All”. All the details, and freebies are outlined in the flyer below.
Order any of these bundles through my online store beginning May 1st through May 31 and I will throw in a PDF file containing the dimensions and instructions to create five cards that I’ve designed with the suite, as well as a package of Linen Thread, my little gift to you. You will also earn WOW Customer Loyalty Points, details here.
If you are a current customer that has ordered at least $50 from me in the last 12 months, I will be sending you a new catalog for FREE! Just wait until you see this gorgeous publication.