That’s right, adventure awaits with the Beautiful World Bundle from Stampin’ Up! Do you love rich colors, travel and adventure themes? How about a more masculine touch to your designs? If you’ve answered yes to any of these, you’re going to love the Beautiful World set.
Quick, turn to pages 24-26 in the new 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog! There, you will find gorgous inspiration using the elements of the World of Good Suite. Don’t have a catalog or a demonstrator? I would love to earn your business and send you a copy. Contact me here, with your mailing address and I’ll send you a new catalog.
With my Adventure Awaits design I tried to incorporate lots of elements from the suite. Did you know we have new in-colors? Yep, that’s right, five to be exact. This card features two of those, Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider. And in true Stampin’ Up! style, everything coordinates, right down to the Misty Moonlight ribbon.
Have you heard? We have new Brass Foil Sheets. I’ve used that to cut the globe stand and the sweet little curly cue. Just the right amount of shine for my Adventure Awaits masculine themed design. Because the World of Good Specialty DSP has brass folded designs as well, it was a perfect match.
Hope you can appreciate all the texture on this card. The quill pen was one of my favorite little added touches. Dotting the “i” really brought importance to the sentiment, don’t you think?
Be sure to check out the video tutorial I’ve got for you. Not only that, I’ve just hit 15,000 subscribers on my YouTube Channel. Hope you are in that number. If not, be sure to subscribe and hit that little bell. That way, you will be notified, via email, the next time I upload a free video tutorial.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Misty Moonlight CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, words and images stamped in Early Espresso
- Mat- Early Espresso CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Embossed Mat – Cinnamon Cider CS – 3 3/4″ x 5″, embossed with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Mat – Early Espresso CS – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP Focal Mat – World of Good Specialty DSP – 3″ x 4″
- Sentiment – Whisper White CS – 1″ x 3 1/4″, stamped in Early Espresso. Punched with the Lovel Label Pick a Punch.
- Feather – Whisper White CS – 1 1/4″ x 3″, stamped off, 2nd generation with Early Espresso ink. Die cut with the die from the World Map set.
- Globe Base – Misty Moonlight CS 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Globe Accent – Early Espresso CS – 2″ x 2″
- Globe Stand and Swirl – Brass Foil Sheet – 2 1/4″ x 3″
- NOTE: All globe pieces are cut with the coordinating dies from the World Map set.
- Ribbon – Misty Moonlight – 5″
Adventure Awaits with Beautiful World Product List
Hope you enjoyed this one, would love to hear from you. Until next time, Create Something Beautiful!