Springtime is certainly coming, but Sale-a-Bration is here. This sweet berry delightful card is perfect for a special friend. It’s happy, colorful and easy to create. The designer series paper is certainly the star of the show and you can earn it for FREE!
By using both the Sweet Strawberry bundle and the Berry Blessings stamp set, I think I’ve created a happy card. By placing a $100 (before tax and shipping), you can choose both the Berry Blessings stamp set and the Berry Delightful DSP for FREE.
Those berries look so realistic and are easy to create with a two-step set and coordinating punch. Did you notice the detail in the background? There’s a set of two embossing folders in the Annual Catalog, Little Details, that tied the design together. They fit perfectly in our new Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Don’t forget, I’ve got a fabulous giveaway you won’t want to miss.
Even the image from the Detailed Trio punch reminds me of little strawberry seeds. But wait, it gets better. In the next blog post and video I’ll teach you how to create a matching strawberry shortcake treat holder.
Super cute, right? Well, let’s get to creating this berry delightful card before we get ahead of ourselves.
Here’s how the magic happens.
- Card Base – Granny Apple Green CS – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored @ 5 1/2″
- Mat – Poppy Parade CS – 4″ x 4″
- DSP Mat – Berry Delightful DSP – 3 1/2″ x 4″
- Focal Mat – Basic Black CS – 2 5/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Embossed Stamped Mat – Basic White CS – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, emboss the top section with the Little Details embossing folder.
- Banners – Berry Delightful DSP – two in pattern #1 @ 1″ x 3″, one in pattern #2 @ 1″ x 3″
- Stamped Images – Basic White CS
- Berries – 1 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stems – 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Leaves – 1 1/2″ x 7″
- Accent Band – Berry Delightful DSP – 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Inside Mat – Whisper White CS – 4″ x 5 1/4″, punched with the Detailed Trio punch
Berry Delightful Card Product List
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow when I’ll publish the stinkin’ cute Strawberry Shortcake Treat Box. Until Next time, Create Something Beautiful!